sixteen

~tehe~

༺•❀•༻

taeyong opened sungchan's door, tiredly rubbing his eyes, "oi get ready for- SCHOOL!" he almost squealed when he opened the door.

before the two were rudely awaken, taeyong had witnessed the cutest thing on earth! (in his holy opinion)
shotaro had his back against the taller's chest as he hugged a pillow, whilst the taller had his arms wrapped protectively around the smaller's thin waist and rested his head on shotaro's shoulder.

"what? already?" shotaro whined, about to get up but couldn't as the brunette's tight grip restrained him from any movement.

"can't we sleep for longer hyung?" sungchan's raspy morning voice asked taeyong, his hot voice and breath sent shivers down shotaro's spine.

"no, it isn't my fault you slept late, so get up." taeyong said before leaving to go wake lucas up.

shotaro attempted to get up once again, his attempt failed again though. "hey, let me go~"
"no, i'm comfy" replied sungchan.
"but school.." shotaro turned over, facing the taller, "cmon~"

the taller opened his eyes, his dark orbs almost glaring at him.
"fine, i'll wait... but don't blame me if we get detention for being late." shotaro huffed, flopping his head on the pillow beneath him.

the taller went back to sleep, well he looked like it, so shotaro rose one of his hands up to the taller's head and twirled the soft strands of hair with a finger.

he brought his other hand up and made a small plait with a small amount of his front hair.
he smiled at his masterpiece but blushed red when he made eye contact with the taller.

"what are you doing?" sungchan asked, his voice still sounding hoarse.
"uh... nothing!" the japanese smiled.
the taller rolled his eyes but smiled before sitting up, bringing the smaller with him.

"go get ready." sungchan said, letting go of his grip.
the shorter pouted, "okay.." he got off the bed and walked to his room, annoyed because school ruined their cuddle session.

after showering he went into his closet, he put on a cropped, pink sweater, light, high wasted denim shorts with pink fishnets underneath.

and of course, a pink collar which had a heart in the middle, connecting the two sides of the collar.
(if that makes sense?) and his white pumas.

he grabbed his phone, keys and school bag before exiting his room. he sat on the couch and texted renjun.

shochan🥵:
yo hoe
you commin' today?

baobei👌💕:
yeah, i'm fine now :)

shochan🥵:
that's good, meet you at our usual spot! <3

baobei👌💕:
by3by3!

shotaro turned off his phone and looked up, taeyong had walked out and sat on the couch next to him.
"oh, hi yongie~" he smiled.

taeyong looked at him with a curious look, "are you and sungchan.. like- together or?"
"what? no! where'd you get that from hyung?"
"well uh let me think... you know when you two-"
"alright fine, whatever. no we aren't, okay?" shotaro told.

"hmm, whatever." taeyong got up and walked away, right after lucas and sungchan walked out.
"ready?" he asked the two, who nodded in response.

they got up and walked to school, shotaro walking behind the two.
once the they arrived at school shotaro was jumped on by a familiar chinese.
"bro it has been forever!" renjun squealed.
"bro it has been a day!" shotaro hissed, trying to push the older's face away.

shotaro gave up and just laid there, renjun had his arms around his waist and rested his head on his chest.

"you gonna get off? i'm literally laying on concrete."
"no, i'm good thanks babe." renjun sang.
shotaro rolled his eyes, he saw donghyuck, mark, johnny and jaehyun all walk over.

"oh lord, one of you idiots save me from this idiot!" shotaro pleaded.
"i will!" donghyuck said before lying on top of the two.

renjun laughed loudly as shotaro groaned out in a annoyance. "fuck you all."
"i'm bored now." renjun said, pushing donghyuck off of him before sitting, finally letting shotaro get up of the ground.

"finally." shotaro dusted himself off.
"anyways, shotaro, at the club, when i spoke to jaemin and jeno..." renjun thought for a little, "i.. i spoke about my feelings and they did to... and i think we are okay now.. and i'm going to have lunch with them today!"

shotaro stared blankly, sure he was happy his friend made up with his boyfriends, but it pissed him off that he forgave jaemin that easily., not even to mention that it's renjun's first day back and he's already ditching him for the two.

"that's... great. good for you." he smiled.
"yeah.. imma go now, talk to you later." renjun waved before walking off.

"okay." donghyuck said weirdly.
"damn, they got back together quickly.."
"don't feel bad about it baby" donghyuck hugged shotaro. "he won't completely leave us for them."

the bell rang suddenly, so shotaro walked off to homeroom, donghyuck trailing behind.
"oh and taro," donghyuck wrapped an arm around his shoulder, "nice ass."
"oh, go away."

༺•❀•༻

~short chapter bc my last one had 2000+ words~

༺•❀•༻