thirty

~omfg when ever i cry it makes me feel better, BUT MY BODY WONT LET ME FUCKING CRY AND IM SAD WTF?!~

༺•❀•༻

"shotaro, don't lie. i actually know why you're limping." the taller said, placing a hand on the older's thigh, "i also know what you do for money."

"w-what..?" shotaro's eyes widened, "w-what is it t-then?"  "you're a camboy, aren't you?" the taller asked, well more like said as he tilted his head.

the smaller bit his bottom lip, chewing on it. "how'd you know..." he asked, coming out as a mere whisper.

"well, uhm... let's just say that... chenle told me... and i found an outfit you wore once in the laundry.."
sungchan said. "but- h-how'd you know i wo-" shotaro shut himself up, going bright red.

he quickly got down from the counter and rushed into his room, closing the door. all of a sudden remembering he needed to have a shower.

"cmon~ open the door.." the brunette whined.
"...no..." the silver haired pouted, crossing his arms as he sat on his bed, going through his korean homework.

"i just wanna talk." sungchan said, not giving up on trying to make him open the door.
"no, you probably think i'm weird or you don't like me anymore." the silver haired said, getting up and walking over to the door. not opening it, just standing there.

"no i don't, i promise you." he said, the silver haired opened the door and stared up at him.
"you don't think i'm weird?" shotaro asked with pleading eyes,

"no... in fact, i think it's hot." the brunette smirked, almost getting a door shut in his face. but, he put his foot there before it could be closed.

"weirdo." the silver haired mumbled, trying to close the door. "i was joking... kinda... not the point." sungchan said, not moving, "i'm sorry, but i don't think you're a weirdo and i most definitely don't hate you, okay?"

the silver haired finally gave up and sighed, a small pout evident on his lips when he faced the taller.
"really? you're telling the truth? you aren't just saying this to... i don't know.." he sighed, looking at the ground.

"of course not, we're friends! why'd like i hate you?" the brunette asked, hugging the smaller.
"...right... friends..." he accidentally mumbled aloud.

"what? is there something wrong with that?" sungchan asked, looking down at him.
"no. it's nothing." the older mumbled, fiddling with the sleeves of his oversized, long sleeved shirt.

"you sure?" the younger asked with a small snicker.
"mhm!" shotaro hummed annoyedly, crossing his arms.

"friend zoned, once again."

"you didn't say that in your head you know?" sungchan asked, raising a brow.
"whatever. leave me alone." the shorter rolled his eyes before walking over and falling onto his bed, looking up at the roof.

but his view of the white roof was blocked by the brunette male. "what if i don't want to?"

the silver haired rolled his eyes and scoffed, but on the inside felt like dying right now, the taller korean was literally hovering over him right now- just like in those... let's stop now.