fourty-two

~yuh, i hated last chapter bro 🤦‍♀️ it was crap~

two weeks later 😅😘🥰😍😌😙🤪😜😎🥸🤩🥳😘😘

anygays

"hey baby?" the brunette asked, looking down at his phone. "hm?" the silver haired replied from his place on the taller's bed.

"uhm.. my parents wanna... meet you.." sungchan told, putting his phone down and making eye contact with the smaller.

"really!?" shotaro exclaimed, his lips curving into a smile. "uhm, yeah?" the latter questioned.
"when do i get to?" he asked excitedly.

"well.. we have a family reunion kinda thing tomorrow which i was gonna tell you about, you could come?" sungchan suggested.
"yes!"

"but, you'll have to behave, can you do that?" the brunette asked with a serious look.
the smaller leaned in and rested his head on the desk sungchan was sat at.

"of course i can behave for my daddy~" the silver haired grinned, "do i need to pack anything?"
"just the things you'd need for two days and that's all really." sungchan replied, ruffling the smaller's hair.

"uhm... can i dress like, how i usually do?" shotaro asked, not sure if they'd judge him.
"uhm i don't think they'd mind, but who cares? just be you." the taller spoke, holding his hand.

"okay!" the silver haired smiled, "i'm gonna go shower."
the brunette just nodded and the silver haired left the room.

༺•❀•༻

"you ready?" sungchan asked, knocking on the smaller's door. "yep!" he smiled, opening the door.
"you look pretty~"  the taller placed a kiss on his forehead.

^

shotaro giggled at the soft contact with his skin, wrapping his arms around the taller's neck and hugging him.

the brunette hugged him back, wrapping his arms around his slim waist. "my mother insisted on picking us up, she'll be here in a few."

the silver haired nodded, "okay~ cuddles?"
the taller rolled his eyes with a chuckle before bringing the smaller to the couch.

sungchan sat down and the smaller placed himself atop of him, his arms still around his neck while the taller rested his hands on shotaro's waist.