thirty-eight

~i am so lonelyyyyyy~

"YOU WHAT?!" the silver haired exclaimed before gasping, covering his mouth with one hand.
"i... like donghyuck... my best friend..." renjun mumbled, twirling his fingers together as he stared at the ground.

"holy shit.. that's actually so cute what the fuck!" shotaro told, hugging the smaller male.
"really? you aren't mad?" renjun asked, shocked.
"no! why would i be mad?"

renjun shrugged. "what am i going to do though... he and mark are together... and i don't want to ruin our relationship.."

"well first of all, have you broken up with jeno and jaemin?" shotaro asked. renjun nodded, not feeling all too sad about that.

"okay good." shotaro clapped his hands together, "now then, polyamory?"

"WHAT- he doesn't like me though! and mark definitely doesn't like me in that way!" renjun protested.

"well you don't know that and it's either that or live in pain and watch mark and donghyuck be al lovey dovey."the silver haired shrugged before walking to his table and sitting down.

renjun followed him and sat down in his seat, "but-"
"why are you butting me? i didn't say you had too. and if you've known for a while you may as well tell him. what's the worst that could happen?"

"he could completely leave me.." renjun mumbled.
"true, just don't think about that part." the male shrugged.

"but i really don't want to ruin theirs or our relationship-" "renjun, stop it. you're being all weird again, just breathe."

renjun huffed and slouched back in his chair, the bell rang and everyone else came in. chenle came in and sat somewhere else from where he was meant to.

donghyuck and mark walked in, both sitting next to renjun so he was in between the two.
"hey injunnie," donghyuck smiled, placing his hand on top of the smaller's. "you okay now?"

the smaller went red in the cheeks, nodding quickly. "i'm fine, it's was.. nothing!"
mark leaned in a little, wrapping his arm around the smaller's shoulder. "you sure? you're still looking a little red."

the smaller sunk into his seat, his face as of a ripe tomato. "i'm sure. really really.. sure..." he mumbled, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

donghyuck brushed the hair out of the smaller's face, "okay then, just tell me or markie of you feel sick, okay?"

the smaller bit his bottom lip and nodded.
"good boy." mark smiled, patting his head.
renjuns eyes widened and his heart did a little flip in his chest, he felt as if he could die.

the teacher walked in and placed her books loudly on the desk, staring the homeroom.

"that looked like it went well." shotaro snickered at the smaller male as they walked to their first class of the day.

"shut up.." renjun murmured, elbowing the taller in his side. "ow! whore!" the silver haired hissed at him, holding onto himself.

"shut up you slut." renjun grumbled back.
"ugh, hoe." shotaro said back, adjusting his belt and skirt.

renjun rolled his eyes before the two entered there class.

༺•❀•༻

the butterflies grew in the chinese's stomach as he looked at the two sitting down at the table, almost making him feel a little sick.

"feeling okay still?" the honey blonde asked.
renjun shook his head, "now that i think about it.. i do feel a little sick.."

donghyuck sat up and pulled the smaller towards him, placing him in between himself and mark.
"ah~ you're so cute~" donghyuck told, squishing the smaller's cheeks.

the light brown haired went pink, his lips forming a thin line. why were these two acting like this all of a sudden?

his cheeks glew even brighter when mark's arm wrapped around his waist. donghyuck took the smaller's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"your hands are pretty." donghyuck commented on renjuns hands. "o-oh.. thanks..." renjun mumbled, "yours are nice too..."

donghyuck giggled, "you didn't have to say it back to me silly." which made renjun coo silently.
renjun felt overwhelmed with joy right now, again, why were these two acting like this all of a sudden?he wondered.

"do you want some medicine?" mark asked.
"or how about a kiss for good measures?" donghyuck asked, causing the smaller of them all to widen his eyes.

"a kiss? how would that help?" renjun asked.
"didn't jeno or jaemin give you kisses or take care of you when you were sick or sad?" donghyuck questioned.

renjun shook his head no.
"what?! what crap boyfriends!" mark exclaimed, "i thought they were better."
"it's ex boyfriends now." donghyuck said, adding onto mark's statement.

"they were terrible to you, huh?" donghyuck asked with a pout, playing with renjuns hair.
"uhh... i guess so.."

mark wrapped his other arm around renjun's waist, now hugging it as he rested his head on his shoulder.
renjun brought his hand up and just rested in on marks shoulder as donghyuck just played with his hair.

"awe, you're so pretty.." donghyuck said, smiling as he stared at the smaller's angelic face.

donghyuck noticed the marks on the smaller's neck, "hmm, still have their love bites." he pouted.
"we could make new ones for him, just to cover them." mark told with a smirk.

"w-what?" renjun stuttered, the bright red never leaving his cheeks at this point, "w-why are you two.. acting like.. this?"

"awe baby.. don't you get it?" mark asked, brushing renjun's hair out his face.
"..no..?" renjun questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.
"do you wanna know?" donghyuck asked.

renjun nodded, wondering why the two were being suspiciously clingy and affectionate.
"it's because we-"

"baby! where have you been- oh.. and why are you two so close to renjun?" jaemin asked, crossing his arms.

"who are calling baby? he broke up with you." donghyuck scoffed.
"what? no he didn't. he broke up with jeno."
"well-"

"who cares? you both played him. so i suggest you just leave him alone." mark told.
jaemin looked at mark's arms around renjun's waist, "well i suggest you take your filthy hands off of my renjun."

"your renjun-" "jaemin- just stop." donghyuck sighed. "no. renjun, me or them? cmon."
"what!?" donghyuck exclaimed, "this is stupid!"

"cmon injunnie, pick please?" jaemin asked softly. "i really want you back but i can't if these two are around. you'll make me sad if you don't come with me."

the smaller gulped, why was he being forced into doing this?

"i- uhm..."

༺•❀•༻

~behelaikakajwbbevrhdisjnsalpapaksjdb~