thirteen

~:)~

༺•❀•༻

"and where we're you three?" an angry taeyong asked, tapping his foot on the floor at the three opened the door.

"why does it matter? you aren't our mother!" lucas said back, tripping over his feet.
"that's why!" he pointed at lucas, "you guys are drunk children, i can't trust you to be alone."
"ahem, correction, we are drunk teenagers, you make it sound like we are five." shotaro told.

"ahem, same thing smartass, now i may not be your mother but i'm real good at acting like one, now if you three don't either sit your asses on the couch or go to bed i'm grounding you, you won't be able to leave the house unless school." he crossed his arms, not joking around.

"wow, okay mum." sungchan said before sitting next to the sleeping renjun.
lucas sat on the floor, well he just stayed there from when he tripped.
"lucas, i said the couch or bedroom."

he groaned and got up, walking to his room.
"now-"
"couch! imma go wake up injunnie!" shotaro said before running over the couch, sliding over the back and falling onto renjun, making him sit up.

"what the fuck shotaro?!" renjun hissed.
"i wanted to wake you up, because you missed out on all the fun!" he smiled at the older.

"ugh. you'll be the death of me. please can we go to sleep?" he asked, feeling like he would pass out right then and there.

"ugh! finneeeee! come with me." he pulled the older off the couch and dragged him to him room.
they got in the covers, not caring that they were fully dressed.

"goodnight" renjun said annoyedly before they both fell asleep.

༺•❀•༻

shotaro got up and rubbed his eyes, then the pain in his head hit him.
"oh fuck..." he muttered before stumbling out of the bed and walking to the kitchen.
"oh you are awake" taeyong said, handing him a few painkillers for him and the others.
"thanks hyung."

shotaro took his with water and went to go give renjun one. "here." he shook him awake.
"bro fuck off" he muttered before taking the pill anyways. "now get up."

after giving the others one and everyone woke up taeyong gathered them in the lounge room.
"never again." he said, the four already knowing what he meant.
"okay... just be glad no one got fuck-"
"shotaro. i wouldn't start, not after you three stole my money." he said sternly.

the japanese lowered his head and nodded.
"alright now get out of my face, go do something." he said, before walking to his room.

"you guys took his money?!" renjun exclaimed.
"yeah? can we not talk about it though?" lucas said.
renjun sighed before getting up, "imma go home now, i'll see you later taro." he smiled before walking out the house.

"well what do we do?" lucas asked the two.
"oh! i wanna get ice cream, it makes me feel better!" shotaro said, his head still slightly hurting.
"alright, let's all go to the shops then" sungchan said, lucas agreeing.

"can we bring hyuck?" shotaro asked as he got up to go have a shower.
"sure, we'll see him once we're all done."

shotaro turned off the shower and dried his hair before waking out the bathroom and searching his closet.