twenty-one

~my maths teacher setting us an assignment to finish in the lesson.

me in my book:

and this is why i fail my classs!!! :)~✨

༺•❀•༻

shotaro got home later than usual, it's was around 4 when he opened the door and locked it behind him. he placed his bag on the counter and walked to his room since no one was out.

he walked past the others rooms, and heard obnoxiously loud laughter coming from sungchan's room, it not belonging to the taller.

he furrowed his brows and was about to open the door, until he stopped himself.
"no shotaro! you don't just walts into someone's room like that!" he whispered to himself in his native language.

he finished scolding himself and was about to turn around, until the door he was in front of opened, revealing the tall male.

shotaro blushed out of embarrassment as he met his eyes. "why are you standing out my door?" the taller asked confusedly.
"..u-uh...w-well...i was gonna... never mind.." shotaro trailed off as he saw a certain brunette sitting on his bed, "nothing."

shotaro turned around and walked to his room, closing the door loudly before sliding down the door and burring his head in his palms.

"oh god why'd i have to stutter like that?" he whined annoyedly, "..and why was chenle in there..?"
the silver haired felt some jealousy build up in him, but he'd never admit that.

"whatever.." he grumbled before standing up and walked to his bed, hugging one of the big plushies he had.

"you'll never leave me, right mr chuie?" he asked the huge white rabbit plush he had wrapped in his arms, burring his head in the soft abundance.

taeyong had been stood in his doorway for a little, giving him a weird look. "are you talking.. to your.. teddie?"

shotaro sat up abruptly and went bright red, "w-well... maybe..? and it's not just a teddie!" he picked up the white rabbit and showed it to the older, "it's mr chuie."

taeyong awed at the boy, "stop being so cute you little shit." he huffed.
"aggressive much?" the taller pouted.
"it's cute aggression" taeyong told, "anyways, back to the point, why?"

"because i'm lonellyyyyy... what else more do you want from meeee?" the taller whined, flopping back onto his bed.

the shorter rolled his eyes and walked out.
"HOE! COME BACKKKKKKK!"