twenty-five

~hehehahairbrmals~

༺•❀•༻

it was around 11pm, of course, it was late. for the past hour shotaro had been trying to figure out what the fuck he had to do for his maths assessment.

"what the fuck is this? what what is that word?!" he exclaimed, gripping his hair in annoyance. once giving up on himself, he huffed and grabbed his book before leaving his room, walking down the hallway.

he knocked on the brunettes door, tapping his foot as he waited for him to open the door. after a minute, sungchan finally opened the door, looking like a mess.

"yeah?" he asked with a small pant at the end, sounding and looking out of breath. the older had his lips in a thin line, "maths."

"seriously? it's eleven at night?" the taller sighed. "but it's due tomorrow~" shotaro whined, "and i have absolutely no idea what to do."

"fine.." he opened the door so the shorter could enter. "thanks." he smiled, plopping himself on the bed.

"whatever, what parts do you need help with?" the taller asked, sitting next to him. "from the start all the way to the end." shotaro told.

sungchan took the paper from him and analysed it while the latter analysed his hands, never taking note of how he wanted those hands just to wrap themselves around his nec-

what?

did you hear sumn?

anyGAYs

"pfft, this is easy." the brunette said, handing the wheat back to him. "what?! no it's not! you're just smart.." he pouted, crossing his arms.

"can you do it for me? i won't pass if i don't get a c+ on this.." he asked. "no." replied sungchan. "whyy?"
"because then it wouldn't be your work."

shotaro looked at the sheet, "then at least explain what to do." sungchan sighed: "fine."

so, for the next half an hour, the brunette TRIED to explain what to do to the "dUmB" silver haired.
"this is to confusing!" shotaro said, flopping back onto the bed, staring at the roof boredly.

"cmon, no it's not." the latter said, trying to get him to do the work since he was keeping him awake for it anyways.

shotaro got up and walked to the light switch, flicking it so the light turned off. "what are you doing this time?"

"sleeping." shotaro said, now laying down. "cmon, lay with me~"he whined, pulling on the taller's wrist.
"fine." he went to lay next to him put was pulled on top of the shorter instead, hovering over him with his hands placed next to his head.

the shorter grinned at him, "sorry?" the brunette smirked, moving one of his hands down to hold the smaller's wrist in place. "it's fine, i don't mind this." he brushed some of the silver hair out of shotaro's face.

the smaller went bright red, his wide eyes stared into the taller's much darker ones. the taller's eyes slipped down to the older's soft lips which he was biting gently.

"s-sorry.." the smaller mumbled, feeling even smaller under sungchan's gaze. he slipped his wrist out of the taller's grip, sitting up.