thirty-four

~ Somebody, take me home (hey)
더는 혼자이고 싶지 않아
매일 꿈꾸는
Somebody, take me there
회색 도시를 벗어나 빛을 따라가
기억 그곳으로

30k already!?~

"fuck! school!" the silver haired said loudly as he shot up from his bed, rushing to check the time. "8:30!? i only have ten minuets!"

he decided just to take his time then, because even if he rushed he wouldn't make it in time. so he got up and walked into the bathroom and did what he had to do.

he picked out some black cargo pants and a black, graphic crop top, adding a belt and chains to the pants. he put on a studded choker with a heart in the middle and put more chain necklaces around his neck.

(finally i didn't use a pictureeeee)

he put on his boots and tied them up before packing his bag and grabbing his phone then walking out his room.

when he walked and looked into the lounge room he was surprised to see renjun standing in there. "how the fuck did you get in here?"

"oh! i broke your door handle! anygays, you're coming to school with me today, i kicked everyone else out!" renjun smiled before linking arms with the taller.

"oh? okay.." shotaro murmured before being dragged out the apartment.

renjun and shotaro skipped over to their morning group, hand in hand. "oh my god of course they're at it." renjun scoffed.

jaemin stared at renjun and shotaro almost like a cry for help as mark and haechan were mid-make out session next to him.

"fucking hell, they're a tad bit kinky." shotaro mumbled to renjun as mark had his hand wrapped around the smaller's neck.

"and you're not?" renjun retorted with a snicker, grinning at the taller's bright red face, "that's what i thought."

"alright boys break it up." jeno groaned as he walked up to the group, first thing he laid eyes on today was mark and haechan about to fuck.

"jeno!" jaemin and renjun squealed before hugging the blue haired male. mark and haechan finally stopped.

"taro taro taro taro taro!" donghyuck chanted, jumping over to the taller japanese boy. "what?"
"ahem, i have questions." donghyuck smirked, dragging him away from the group.

"and they are?" shotaro questioned as donghyuck stopped walking. "taeyong told me something.." donghyuck snickered up at him, "so i want to know, what exactly are you and that one giant?"

"oh? sungchan?" the taller asked. "bingo." donghyuck replied.

"oh- uhm... you see... we're kind of... you know... an actually thing now." the silver haired replied with complete awkward nonsense.

"YOU'RE DATING?!" donghyuck exclaimed bewilderedly. "OH MY FUCKING GOSH I AM OVER THE MOON! RENJUN! RENJUN COME HERE NOW!"

"WHAT WHAT?" renjun yelled back as he ran over to them. "guess fucking what?" donghyuck tried to contain his happiness.

"what?" renjun asked confusedly. "they're finally dating!" donghyuck exclaimed.

"who?" renjun tilted his head to the side. "our lovely little angel over here and his lover boy, that's who dumbass!" donghyuck hit renjun over the head.