thirty-six

~y'all don't want this book to end without smut  do ya🤪

and i started crying when i saw this

*mark, jaemin, renjun and shotaro have left the chat*

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT HOLY SHIT? someone really woke up and had the thought and let alone made that- eye

but then again, here i am. writing this masterpiece.~

༺•❀•༻

a month later because i'm bored so yeah

keita ran over to his sliver haired friend and dragged him away from his group. "keita? what do you need?" shotaro asked the much smaller male.

"bro- why wasn't i told about all.. this!?" the gestured with both hands to the male in front of him and his brunette boyfriend.

"i didn't? oh.. sorry?" he smiled apologetically at the smaller blue haired. "whatever- uhm.. i kinda also went on a-" "oi baby," donghyuck wrapped an arm sideways around the silver haired waist, "isn't this that guy you fucked?"

"HUH?" keita exclaimed confusedly. "donghyuck. we explained this last time! one, two bottoms don't make a top. two, i told you last time that he was hurt dumbass." the tallest explained again.

"oh- right. never mind." donghyuck snickered before walking off. "weirdo... anyways, what were you saying?"

"i was saying-" "keita, come here quickly!" someone called out. "oh- sorry, bye taro!" keita smiled goodbye before running off to his group.

shotaro shrugged and just walked back to the table, sitting down in between JISUNG (coz he's here now yk) and sungchan.

"hey! give me back my lollipop!" renjun hissed, clawing onto donghyuck. literally about to rip his hair out.

renjun let out a scream as donghyuck put renjun's lollipop in his dirty mouth that had probably sucked mark off this morning-

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" renjun yelled before a teacher walked over. "keep quiet or i'll ask you to leave, we don't want what happened last time to repeat itself again, do we?" she asked.

donghyuck and renjun sat properly with a nod, "sorry ma'am."

she walked off and the two began bickering quietly.
"hey, you okay?" the brunette next to shotaro asked, placing his hand on his shoulder, pressing down softly on the fresh brUisEs ;).

shotaro winced and looked at him, "i'm fine... why wouldn't i be?" he asked. "eh, you just seem out of it, that's all." the taller responded with a soft smile.

the smaller's heart melted at the smile.

"i'm perfectly fine." shotaro told, returning the smile.
"that's good, i was just checking up on my baby~" the latter spoke in response.

the shorter once again, his face he hated up and his stomach felt like thousands of butterflies had been let loose in there.

"ah~ you're so cute!" sungchan cooed, pinching his cheeks. the smaller squirmed and puffed up his cheeks in annoyance.

"i'm not cute." he told.
"oh shut up." the taller smiled before pecking his lips shortly.

"nothing more than that?" the smaller pouted, wanting an actual kiss. "you want more? poor you." was all the brunette said.

"awh... you bitch." shotaro scoffed, glaring at him with the tiniest pout. "damnit, i can't resist you~" the latter told, just pecking him again.

"more." the smaller told, staring at sungchan.
"okay okay, anything for you." the taller rolled his eyes and actually kissed him this time.

"happy now?" sungchan asked with a soft smile as he internally cooed at the cuter.
"i guess." he shrugged in response, turning to face the rest of the group.

the brunette frowned. but began to have a conversation with mark about random shit, his hand slipping down to the smaller males thigh.

the silver haired's breath hitched as the younger's thumb continuously rubbed circles on his highly sensitive thigh.

"wha- what are you doing?" he composed his thoughts and spoke without stutter, almost.
"you said you wanted more?" sungchan held a small smirk as he held the eye contact.

"o-oh.. r-right.." he fumbled for his words as the taller's hand moved to his inner thigh. "uhm.. please.."

"please what?" the brunette asked, moved down to look at the smaller's face. "uh- p-please just... don't st-stop.." replied the smaller.

the brunette's tongue grazed his bottom lip before turning back to mark, continuing their conversation.

lunch was over and shotaro was proud of himself because he successfully completed the challenge of not moaning once.

and because of that his bottom lip was almost bleeding from biting it so hard and his palms had nail claw marks in them.

he walked into his history class and sat down next to one of the windows, just staring at the autumn leaves falling. he was happy because it would begin to snow soon.

the past month or two had been great for him, no drama, no younghoon, no nightmares, he had a place to stay and confessed to sungchan.

and he hoped it'd last a while more. hopefully younghoon would leave him alone, and as would chenle.

"why so sad whore?" renjun asked, sitting next to him. "huh? i'm not sad, just thinking." replied the slightly taller.

"suresure. anyverygays, when do you plan on being fucked-" "RENJUN!"

༺•❀•༻

~ppl r always too busy for me :( bruh life's sad~

༺•❀•༻