thirty-one

~sad girl hours open for anyone who wants to join~

༺•❀•༻

⚠️tw: only MENTION of self harm⚠️

the silver haired got up, feeling much happiler because it was a friday, no more school for two days after this shit was over.

but then he frowned, two days in this house. okay, maybe the weekend wasn't such a good thing.
he sighed and got up, "do i really need a shower? i showered three times yesterday... eh fuck it. i'm. having one."

so, he got out the shower after a while and got dress.

me being lazy, i'll just use a picture ^

he put on his boots instead with this outfit, he looked at himself and looked down at his skirt, if he were to wear it any higher you'd be able to see the scars.

shotaro wouldn't admit this to his friends, they'd probably kill him. but, he did miss the comforting feeling he felt that came along with cutting.

he quickly stoped the thoughts he was thinking and pulled his skirt down, just a little. he got everything else ready and left the room with his bag and phone.

he looked around the house and saw no one, so he quickly walked down the hallway and out the house, walking towards school.

"so, what happened?" donghyuck smirked. "you really wanna know? okay. when you kicked me out yours i went to renjuns. he wasn't there, so i sat out side until 8, in the rain until taeyong came and got me."

"oh... i'm sorry... i shouldn't have kicked you out like that..." donghyuck mumbled, looking at the ground.
renjun came over all smiley, "hey guys."

"oh, why are they both so down?" renjun asked mark who had been standing there.
mark explained it all and renjun gasped. "taro! you should've called me, i was at my mum's house!" renjun told, hugging him.

"i didn't have my phone." he mumbled, not hugging him back. "but, why were you outside my house in the first place?" renjun asked, not getting why donghyuck kicked him out as well.

"uhm... you see... sungchan found out i... you know? my job? and then he said it was okay and all but i accidentally told him that i like him. i think i've ruined everything!"

"so.. you didn't get a response?" renjun asked. "w-well... i ran out of the house so... no?" shotaro's replied.

"but he might- probably would have- said he felt the same! cmon taro~" renjun whined, sad that they weren't a thing.