thirty-two

~what the fuck did i do to my little sister?

bye~

the silver haired hung around longer after the school day ended, just so he could get home later and not walk home with the others.

so, he got to the house around 3:40 and opened the door, he slipped off his shoes and quickly rushed into his room, locking the door behind him.

he placed his bag down and sighed, sitting on his bed. he jumped when a phone was placed on the desk, making a loud bang.

"how- i- w-what?" he fumbled over his words as he saw sungchan sitting in the chair. "can we just-" the taller tried talking but sighed when shotaro got up and walked over to the door, trying to unlock it.

"talk. i just wanna talk." the brunette said, grabbing the smaller's hand. shotaro hit his hand away and sat on the bed, bringing his knees to his chest.

"fine then, talk." he told, staring at the ground.
"why have you been avoiding me?" he started off.
"why have i? well i don't know maybe just because i said something that probably ruined everything!"

"but i never said it did, did i? you're overthinking." the brunette told, sitting down next to the silver haired. "w-well... i.." shotaro mumbled.

"taro.." the taller grabbed his chin, making him look at him, "do you really think i don't feel the same? you know how i get jealous, you pointed it out. you know i like your comfort and affection, did you really think there was even the slightest chance i don't feel the same?"

shotaro chewed on his bottom lip and looked at the floor again, "w-well i didn't think about it like that." "of course you didn't," the taller sighed, "shotaro," he moved his hand down to the smaller's hand.

"hmm?" the smaller hummed, his cheeks bright red and his heart feeling like it could explode out his ribs cage at any moment.

"you should know this. but, of course i feel the same, i've known it for a while, i mean, who wouldn't like you? you're the cutest, prettiest, nicest and funniest person i know. and of course, this isn't the way i wanted you to find out.."

"w-wait.. really?! this isn't a joke? at all?" the smaller asked, on the verge of tears. "nono! what kind of sick person would i have to be to joke about my feelings and play with yours?" sungchan said, wiping the smaller's tears away.

"so... that's isn't a dream?" shotaro asked himself. "you dream this often?" the taller snickered.    shotaro stayed silent, "...no.. of course not.."

"awh, you're so cute!" sungchan exclaimed, ruffling the smaller's hair. "stop~" shotaro whined, pushing his hand away as he crossed his legs.

"but i want you to know how cute you are." the taller told. "but-" "no buts." sungchan stopped him, placing a finger over his lips.

shotaro went red as the taller's finger touched his lips as he slowly pulled it away, his dark brown eyes staring at them before looking up into shotaro's eyes.

the older nervously bit his lip again, chewing on it as they held the eye contact for a few second.
the smaller looked away with a small cough. "hey, can i.." sungchan paused.