twenty-four

~so i have my new book ready. should i post the first chapter? and i've made chenle such a bitch but i needed someone okay!~

༺•❀•༻

⚠️very big TW: a lot of this chapter is just going back into time and seeing his abusive parents, the self harm, etc, if you are sensitive to this stuff skip to where the bunch of  '✨' are.⚠️

when shotaro ran out the class he knew his friends couldn't chase after him because of the teacher, but he was fine with that. he kinda need some alone time anyways.

but, he knew once homeroom ended he'd have a worried renjun or donghyuck not leaving him alone and most likely to skip class just to "comfort" him.

so he took the alone time he had now to pour out all his emotions by just crying into his arms, he knew this was pathetic, crying because some kid reminded him of how much of a disgrace he is and how much his parents hate him, and it pained him.

all the memories he wished to push down just rose up, swallowing him whole.

10 years ago..

little seven year old shotaro opened his door with a happy smiled on his face, he had made his first friends today, a chinese transfer kid, renjun.

he was just waited to talk to his older sister about it, yua, she was six years older than him, in fact, she had just turned 13 two days ago, march 13.

"yua! yua! guess what?" he exclaimed excitedly, opening her bedroom door without warning. his pure eyes caught a glimpse of her making out with one of her so-called "boyfriends" before being pushed out the door.

he pouted, "yua!"

"hang on you annoying shit!" she screamed back through the closed door.
he placed his hands on his hips and waited, until she finally opened the door, "what?!"
"guess what?"
"just say it already you freak!" she yelled annoyedly, now chewing on gum.

"i made a new friend today!" he smiled.
"and you interrupted me for this? what a looser.." she closed the door loudly in his face.

he huffed, he never knew why his sister hated him so much, like, what had he, an innocent little seven year old, done to her?

he walked into the lounge room and heard his parents fighting out the back, screaming at each other.

"I DO NOT CARE HINOTE!" she screamed, "THAT LITTLE SHIT RUINS EVERYTHING! I HATE HIM! HE RUINED MY LIFE!"

"AKARI! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!" he yelled back, a slapping sound echoed through the house as the back door was open.

the woman began to sob, "you bitch.."
she walked inside and saw the small boy looking up at her, "what are you looking at? cmon, time to weigh yourself." she told in harsh tone.

the boy was grabbed firmly by the wrist, pulling him to the bathroom where to scales where, she stripped him and made him stand on the scale.

"17?! (kg, it would be 37.47 pounds) I TOLD YOU TO NOT EAT SO MUCH!!" she screamed at the boy. "YOU'RE TO OVERWEIGHT!"