twenty-six

~my class was playing a quiz game and we had random names on (:() and I died

✨~my class was playing a quiz game and we had random names on (:() and I died

(i had to rub out things bc they were school stuff)~

ALSO STREAM WE DO

༺•❀•༻

it's was now lunch, so yes, shotaro's had handed in that maths assessment he had to do last night, which he ended in getting a B-, so he passed.

he skipped over to the table and sat next to donghyuck, since he was the only one there. "hyuckie?" "hm?" donghyuck replied, writing something on a piece of paper.

"how did you know you liked mark?" he asked. "well... i guess i just did? i blush when he touches me, i always feel happy or warm when he's around, everything he does makes me smile or laugh. i guess that's kinda what liking... or loving someone is?"

shotaro nodded at donghyuck's answer. "why are you asking?" donghyuck asked, grinning at him. "just because." he shrugged in response.

"'because' isn't an answer dingbat!" donghyuck said, wanting a proper answer. "no reason." replied shotaro. "bitch." donghyuck cursed under his breath.

"sup whores." renjun said, sitting down on the opposite side to the other two. jaemin and jeno sat next to him so he was in between the two.

"noth-" "it was a rhetorical question dumbass." renjun interrupted donghyuck. donghyuck poked his tongue out at him before going back to writing on the paper.

in a quick few minuets the rest of their GaNg arrived and sat down with the others. "oh right!" donghyuck said, "i forgot to tell you, sungchan, you're coming to the amusement park with us."

"seriously? still? i don't wanna go~" jeno said. "does it look like i give a fuck?" donghyuck asked, "no."
"what the- ew!" shotaro cringed as he felt something sticky in his hair. he looked at the short brunette that just walked off. "that bitch."

he got up and walked out the cafeteria, three of his friends following. "what happened?" donghyuck asked as they reached the bathroom.

"chenle stuck something in my hair." he said, not being able to see since it was at the back of his head.
"i'll check." sungchan said. "it looks like gum."

"that's gonna be hard to get out." renjun said while donghyuck's lips were in a thin line. "i think we're gonna have to cut it." sungchan added.

"NO NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!" shotaro exclaimed, holding the silver strands in his hands.
"not all of it dumbass." donghyuck said, "just the pieces that have the gum in it."