twenty-nine

~my friend asked the weirdest question today. she texted me and was like, "why do people want boys dicks to be big? don't you only need the tip inside of you?" she asked. i don't know why but okay.

shotaro got home with the others, but taeyong had to go shopping and forced lucas to go with him, and sungchan had to go out somewhere. so he was alone.

it was the perfect time to do his live. so, he ran into his room and locked the door, just in case. he opened his phone and instagram, looking for a good picture.

taro-chan posted a photo!

58k likes

taro-chan i can finally do a live now!

ren.junniehuang: have fun my child

he didn't read any of the comments and went to get prepared. he took of his denim jacket and fishnets, switching them for his black, thigh high socks and putting on a little something else. he kept the large shirt and harness on.

he placed everything neatly and sat on his bed, taking in a deep breath before turning pressing the live button.

he greeted the first few people to watch the live, waiting for for people to roll in before starting.
"can we see the outfit..? sure." he stood up, showing off what he was wearing.

"anything underneath? yeah there is, why?" he asked. the comments filled with people telling him to lift up the shirt so they could see.

so, that's what he did, he lifted up his shirt, revealing the black, lace panties he put on, just for fun.
the comments consisted of things like "sexy", "hot" and "baby boy material".

he laughed to himself before sitting on his bed again.
"okay, i think i'll start now~" he smiled, talking in a soft voice. he put his back up against the headboard.

he slipped the side of the panties, so they were still on when he fucked himself. he bit his lip in a sensual manner before sucking on two of his fingers, swirling his tongue around his finger tips, teasing the viewers.

he sucked on his fingers for a little longer before slowly sticking them inside himself. the silver haired let out a quiet, drawn out moan as he began to scissor himself with his two fingers.

(i can't take this properly anymore LOL MY BROTHER WAS PLAYING COD ON MY PS4 AND WHEN THE GURL JUMPED HSE MADE A NOISE AND MY BROTHER WAS  LIKE, "that sounded weird, the AHH." HE MOANED AND I CACKLED.)

he bit his lower lip as he added a third finger, adding and making the pleasure more intense when he thrusted them inside.

"aah~" he almost whimpered whilst he repeatedly thrusted his fingers in and out of himself.
once feeling his hole was stretched enough, he took his fingers out with a wince and grabbed the pink dildo he had placed besides himself.

he replaced his fingers with the dildo, letting out a much louder moan then his first one.
"aah~ f-fuck.." he let out, moving it in and out of himself.

his eyes were half lidded in pure bliss as he moved the pink toy faster with a talented flick of his wrist. "mmmh~ f-faster please~" he whimpered, acting like it was the viewers pleasuring him.

so, he granted his own wish and moved it faster, making him let out another loud moan. "ah~ fuck!~"
"r-right there.. d-daddy~" he let out another sweet moan, blessing the viewers ears.

a chorus of moans escaped his soft, plump lips as he hit that spot that felt oh so good multiple times, trying to go harder every time.

he gripped the sheets with one hand, he was a panting, moaning and sweating mess.
"a-ah! s-sungchan~" he almost immediately released grip from the sheets and covered his mouth, hopeing no one watching heard and would question him.

now all he could think off was the brunette, and how he wished these sexual fantasies could just come to life already.

he moaned louder, feeling himself edge closer. he gripped the sheets again, tighter this time.
with a few more shallow thrust inside himself, he clenched he'd his eyes shut and thighs together, gripping the sheets as he came with a much louder moan.

he panted softly and whimpered as he took the toy out of himself. he sat up with a wince, saying his thank you's and goodbyes before turning it off, ending the live.

he bit his lip and sat up, fixing the panties before walking over to his door with a limp.
the silver haired was really thirsty, so he opened his door and walked down the hallway, freezing when he reached the lounge room.

when did he get here?! did he hear any of that- oh shit nononononono! shotaro thought himself nervously.

"uhh- w-when did you get here?" the older asked meekly. sungchan looked up at him with a small smirk before it disappeared, "not long ago."

"y-you didn't uhm... hear any weird noises? a-at all?" he asked, not even realising he was stuttering.
"oh? no, was i meant to?" he asked, a small, almost unnoticeable grin planted on his lips.

"oh- i j-just heard the n-neighbours being.. weird.." shotaro mumbled, walking past him and into the kitchen.

"why are you limping? are you okay?" the brunette asked with a "worried" tone. "i-i'm fine.. i uh.. i h-hurt my ankle.." he turned around, smiling at sungchan before going to get a glass of water.

all the standing up made him feel the pain even more, so he sat himself up on the bench, cringing when he felt how sticky his unDerWear was.

"awh, what happened to your ankle?" sungchan asked, walking over to the smaller.
"i-uhm.. i just.. i-i think i r-rolled it.." he stuttered again, going red when the taller almost stood in between his legs.

"shotaro, don't lie. i actually know why you're limping." the taller said, "i also know what you do for money."
"w-what..?"

༺•❀•༻

~omfg, i've been trying to think of new story's and their plots, and i come up with it, and then i'm like "okay now pick the ship" and THE ONLY GODDAM SHIP IM INTERESTED IN DOING IS FUCKING SUNGTARO. it's UNFAIR. anygays, love you!~