eighteen

~hello!!!i'm very bored so update!

༺•❀•༻

shotaro fell onto the couch as soon as he walked in the door, it closed loudly behind him. it was around 5 pm, because after school he had gone to renjun's.

"where were you?" sungchan asked, leaning on the doorframe.
shotaro moved his face to face the younger, tiredly yawning, "with injun, why?"
"no reason.." sungchan said bluntly before walking off.

shotaro huffed and sat up, following the taller down the hallway. "hey, you've been weird today, ever since lunch, are you sure you're okay?"

"yes, i'm good." replied the brunette.
shotaro rolled his eyes and stood in front of the taller, blocking his path. he grabbed his hand and held it. "you know, you can talk to me?"

"seriously, i'm fine," sungchan said with a laugh.
shotaro pondered for a few seconds before grinning, "ooohh! i get it now.."
"what?"
"you were, no, you ARE a little jelly, hey?"

"WHAT? no! why would i be jealous if you'd rather sit on jaehyun than me or go visit renjun for two gours before coming home?" replied sungchan.

"bitch, you just stated why you are in that sentence."

"i'm not jealous, i never was, okay? end of story." sungchan said before walking into his room.
shotaro snickered and followed the taller to his room, flopping onto the taller who was sitting down on his bed, phone in hand.

"ow! what do you want?" he asked in annoyance.
shotaro looked up at him, "cuddles?"
"again? you always want hugs." sungchan rolled his eyes, scoffing.
"i guess i'll just go ask lucas hyung for one than." said shotaro with emphasis before getting up.

"huh? no!" sungchan told before grabbing the smaller's wrist, pulling him back towards him, making him fall on his lap, his back up against the taller.
sungchan wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist, resting his head on his shoulder.

"oh so now you want to hug me?" shotaro snickered.
"shut up.." sungchan mumbled against the smaller's neck, making him go red.

"channie?" shotaro mumbled softly.
"hm?" he replied tiredly.
"do you love me?"
"mhm.." sungchan hummed, to tired to actually think, he just tightened his grip around the smaller's waist, moving him closer and nuzzled his head in the crook of shotaro's neck, taking in his honey sent.

the japanese smiled, "that's good."

shotaro pulled out his phone and scrolled through instagram, until a notification popped up.

baobei👌💕:
hey taro, i just wanna say sorry for everything i said, i shouldn't have said any of that fucked up shit and not gotten jealous of your friendship with renjun. i know there is no way i can truely make it up to you, and there never will be, there will also never be a way to fix the damage i've done by those things i said. i just hope that these words and my next actions prove that i truely am sorry.
-jaem

shotaro stared at the message for a while, reading it over and over, in all honesty he didn't even know if jaemin was ever gonna say sorry, and now here he was, reading his sorry message.

of course he forgave him, they were best friends after all.

shochan🥵:
uh