fourty-one

~when guys on tiktok whisper into their microphone "you're such a good girl for daddy." : 😭😢😰🤧🤕🤒🤢🤮

when a girl whispers into her microphone "oh you're such a good girl for mummy": 🤘😳😩🥵❤️😬🥵🥵😳😳😳😖😫🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🌈🌈💦💦🌈🌈🌈🌈😬🥵😭🌈🦋🦋🦋

yuh ~

"mmm~ f-fuck~" the older lolled his head back as the male atop of him kissed down his collarbone and teasingly brushed his knee past his manhood.

the taller brunette licked his lips and caressed shotaro's waist and hips. "you're so pretty.." he hummed, "..i can't wait to destroy you."

"then don't wait!" the smaller whined,
sungchan just kissed the smaller's already abused lips, moving his hands up the smaller's bare torso just to softly wrap them around his neck, adding no pressure just to tease him some more.

the silver haired squirmed underneath him, his mind running in places. every place the taller's hands touched on his body left a burning sensation, once leaving his body he longed for it again.

"ngh.. pl-please.." he whimpered, the soft spoken whines and moans muffled into the aggressively passionate kiss.

"please what?" the brunette questioned. sitting up a little he grabbed the smaller's chain again. his tongue brushed his top row of teeth as he smirked. with a raised brow his dark eyes staring down attentively at the submissive under him.

"just- just please d-do something already.. please.." shotaro pleaded, his hands moved up to wrap around the singular arm that currently had its hand loosely around his throat.

"hmm.. i have to think about it.." sungchan grinned down at the squirming boy. "b-but... i've been good" the latter protested.

"mhm, i know... you're such a good boy.." the brunette praised in a hushed voice (🦋🦋 rn) "but if you want to make me happier then demonstrate how good you really are with your mouth."

sungchan unwrapped his hand from around the silver haired's neck, "show me..." he told, putting his middle and index finger in front of shotaro's parted lips.

the smaller male nodded and was about to take the fingers into his mouth. "uh uh, you didn't let me finish." the taller spoke sourly, glaring at the smaller.

shotaro bit his bottom lip and nodded apologetically. the brunette got up and grabbed something, "with your hands tied. okay?"

"b-but i wanna touch-" a finger was placed up against his lips. "don't annoy me baby." the brunette spoke in his hushed, hoarse tone.

shotaro nodded meekly and felt like curling up into a ball, his heart and body not being able to process how hot he felt and how hot the brunette leaning over him was.

he snapped out of his unholy thoughts when his chin was grabbed, not until now realising his hands were now tied up behind him and attached to the back off the bed.

"now show me." sungchan instructed, his tone laced in authority and dominance as he gave the smaller his slender fingers.

shotaro locked eyes with the taller as he gave kitten licks to the lip of his fingers. he continuously swirled his tongue around the top, with an occasional lick that ran down his finger before running back up to the tip.