ten

~hope you enjoy and thanks for 5k!~

༺•❀•༻

friday,

the recess bell went and shotaro packed his stuff before walking to the cafeteria, the big group already there at the table.

he smiled at them all before sitting down next to mark and jaehyun.
"i know right- it was so unfair and uncalled for- like seriously?!" lucas exclaimed annoyedly, johnny nodding while mark just agreed.

"what was?" shotaro asked.
"oh, his team just lost a football game because the other team cheated." haechan explained.
shotaro nodded and let the older rage before they all calmed down.

"anyways, apparently younghoon is coming back to school." jaehyun said suddenly.
"who's younghoon?" sungchan asked, being new to the school and all.
"oh, he's jaehyun's old best friend, he was also one of the best football players in the team, very popular amongst the lady's." johnny explained.

sungchan nodded, jaehyun and lucas were smiling, hoping he'd joint the club again, while donghyuck and mark looked over at shotaro sadly.

the boys eyes were wide and he gasped before covering his mouth. of course he had to comeback right when his life was a mess just so he could mess it up some more, more then he already had.

he looked at donghyuck and mark nervously.
"hey, i'm sure it'll be fine." mark and donghyuck reassured.

he nodded and just went back to listening the their conversation, johnny and sungchan noticed something was up, but they weren't sure of what.

༺•❀•༻

the day passed like a breeze, nothing much exiting happened. taeyong, lucas, sungchan and shotaro all walked back to the apartment together, talking about all hanging out with donghyuck and mark, etc later, also thinking of inviting renjun since he needed to get out of his house.

"you gonna come?" taeyong asked.
shotaro thought, this would be a good time to do his live as they would be out... but he really wanted to go and wanted to make renjun come with him.

"okay.." he sighed, "but i'm bringing renjun."
"cool, if you just brought your stuff to renjun you could get ready their, and i can pick you up at 9" taeyong said, as he had a car but just preferred walking.

shotaro nodded before they all entered the house, lucas going to have a shower while shotaro packed things and the other two lounged around.

"alright, imma go to renjun now, cya later!" he said before walking out the door.
he walked down the street and to renjun's house, knocking on the door as he jumped in excitement.

renjun opened the door, looking much nicer than last time, and from what shotaro's could see his house was cleaner.

"awh? did you finally make yourself happy?" shotaro asked.
renjun shrugged, "still not over it but i realised that living like i was, was not the best coping system so i cleaned up and i feel much better!"

"good because we're going out tonight!" shotaro smirked.
"with whom?" renjun raised a brow.
"hyuckie, mark, yongie, lucas, jaehyun, johnny, ten, sungchan, and i think that's all. oh! maybe woo!" he said, saying what the others said before.