three

~ooooo~ this is continuing on from last chapter!!annnnddd shorter chapter~

༺•❀•༻

"how was the fuck session?" a thai male asked as haechan and mark walked into class.
mark chuckled and haechan smirked.
"wouldn't you like to know" haechan said sassily before pulling out his books.
"you both look like a mess!" shotaro laughed.
"hey! i still look beautiful thank you" haechan said.
"yes hyuckie" shotaro said.

"don't worry, he'll never be as sexy as you, taro" ten said.
"hey! i heard that!" haechan said before the teacher shut them up.

༺•❀•༻

class had ended and before they knew it, it was lunch already.
finally, a thirty minute break.

shotaro skipped over to the table, his skirt bouncing lightly as he did so.
mark and haechan followed behind him, wondering why he always had so much energy.

"hey nana" he said before hugging his friend and sitting on him, as he was the only one there.
"hey, i have two boyfriends" he said.
"and yet, your boyfriend lets me sit on him," shotaro smirked at jaemin's an annoyed face.

"oohhh, jaemin, i thought you said you wouldn't let shotaro sit on you," jaehyun said, appearing out of nowhere.

soon the others arrived, "oh, i see you found someone else to sit on?" lucas said to shotaro.
"eh, he doesn't like me though" he pouted, pointing to jaemin.
"yeah, because you're annoying and kiss my boyfriend!" he said bitterly.
"hey, don't fight now" donghyuck said.
"fine!" shotaro huffed, getting off jaemin and sitting in between haechan and sungchan.

"haechannie?" he gave the other puppy eyes but mark grabbed him and glared at shotaro.
"i— he's my friend!" he hissed.
"go sit on sungchan or something!" haechan sneered.
"i will then!" he said annoyedly before giving the other puppy eyes, "can i?"
"sure" he replied, moving back so he could sit.

he smiled and climbed onto him once again, he was warm and comfy.
sungchan wrapped his arms around his waist to get comfortable and it made shotaro feel safe.

he smiled and looked at jaemin, he was awing at him.
"don't look at me like that, nana," he giggled.
"what? you're just cute, i can't help but awe!" he pouted, "you both are cute!"
"sush!" shotaro hissed before looking at his bestie.
"you happy now hyuck?" he asked.
"very."

༺•❀•༻

"we have to talk about something!" mark said before pushing himself into their apartment.
"okay then" sungchan said before closing the door and sitting next to mark, "you could've opened the door yourself."
"i forgot my keys." mark deadpanned.
"so what was it?" he asked, looking at the latter.

it was quiet, mark looked like he was trying to figure out what to say, or how to say it.

"me and haechan.. did something.. and i regret it.." he said slowly.
"i know you did something, you looked like it," he chuckled, "why do you regret it?"
"i don't think i like him in that way.." he said, looking down at his feet, " i'm straight?"
"mark, you're not straight, at least not for donghyuck, have you seen the way you look and talk to him? or treat him?" sungchan said.

"not that different from the way i look at you guys, right?" he asked, unsure.
"no mark, you literally give him heart eyes," he said slowly.
"do i like him?" mark asked.
"i don't know, do you?" he said, how stupid was mark?
"i- maybe i do then" he said, sounding happy.
"good, i'm glad you realised that, now leave" he said simply.
"bro? you gonna kick me out that soon?" he asked, looking hurt.
"yes now leave, bye~" he said before pushing mark out the door with a sigh.
"i live here!" mark yelled before sungchan pushed him out.