thirty-seven

~we had to do dance today (i literally can't dance) in a group and come up with our choreography to go with a song also with a prop. so me and my bestie being us chose to do make a wish with our two other friends. so we did make a wish and i changed up the choreo a little and added those pompom things cheerleaders use and performed it in front of the class.:((~

༺•❀•༻

"i have the biggest urge to just.. drop out of school and become a stripper. boom! easy money!" donghyuck explained.

"then what's stopping you?" renjun asked as he linked arms with him. "people. something about pleasure others, especially weird men makes me feel sick to the stomach. and plus, too much work, do you know how talented pole dancers are, like the amount of upper body strength you gotta have is just wow." donghyuck exclaimed with stars in his eyes.

"okay, sounds valid." renjun mumbled, staring off at nothing. "anyways. i wanted to ask, how are you and you boyfies?" donghyuck asked the smaller.

"oh... i wanted to talk to you about that since i don't know where taro is. uhm... you see.." renjun looked sadly at the ground.

"last night... i- uhm... walked in on something..."
"was it jaemin again? did he cheat on you this time!?" donghyuck asked loudly.

"well... i was cheated on, but it was jeno... with some girl named elise.." renjun huffed, trying really hard to hold the tears back.

"oh no... baby.." donghyuck hugged him tightly. "cmon, cry. i know you wanna."
as soon as renjun hugged donghyuck back he began to cry, this was his second heartbreak in just a term!

"i-i just feel... like shit... like neither of them l-love me l-l-like they used to..." he muttered, burring his head in donghyuck's chest.

someone came over to the two, "what happened this time?" mark asked with a sigh.
donghyuck tried to swat him away with his hand but mark just sat down and looked at the crying boy.

mark joined in on the hug, wrapping his arms around both of them, mainly the crying one.
"his boyfriends are just both dickheads, that's all." donghyuck smiled, rubbing the smallest back.

mark nodded and frowned, "ah, is it jaemin again?"
"nope, jeno." donghyuck replied, lips in a thin line.
mark shook his head and sighed, disappointed in his friends. "why are they such dickheads?"

"i'm not sure, promise you'd never cheat on me?" donghyuck asked with a frown.
"of course baby, why'd you even think that?" mark told, smiling warmly before cupping the honey blondes face and kissing his plump lips.

"you guys are making me feel even more single.." renjun whined, looking up at the two sadly.
"awe, you wanna kiss as well?" donghyuck asked.

renjun went red and slowly shook his head no.
"you're really red, are you okay?" donghyuck asked worriedly, leaning in closer and putting a hand on his forehead. "you're burning up as well, are you all good?" he cupped his cheeks, only making the smaller go even redder.

"i-i'm fine... i- uhm- needa go find taro.. y-yeah, find taro.. bye!" he stumbled back and shot up, running in the direction of the school building.

"hm.. that was weird." donghyuck mumbled with a shrug. mark stared curiously in the direction renjun had run off too, his mind making up multiple conclusions of why he ran off. all making him feel worse for the smaller.

renjun walked into the homeroom, in hopes to find his other friend around before the day started.
"taro, you in.. here..."

the mentioned male pushed the brunette off of him and quickly stood up, smiling at renjun. "yo renjun.. w-wassup?" he asked awkwardly.

"uhm... talk... me you now..." renjun told sadly.
"oh... uhm sure.. you. shoo! i have a sad best friend to deal with!" he spoke, pushing the only korean there out the door. giving him no time to protest.

"injunnie! what's wrong?" shotaro asked, hugging him. "uhm... long story short jeno cheated on me and jaemin. but there's something more important to talk about.." renjun sighed.

"and that is?" shotaro asked, making hand gestures telling him to elaborate. "this is really hard to admit but i've kinda felt it for a while.." renjun stated.
"cmon stop keeping me waiting!!!" the taller whined.

renjun sighed and blushed a deep red, "i- uhm.. i think i like donghyuck..."

༺•❀•༻

~hehehehe short chapter because i love y'all

snuck my choker into school without my mother knowing :))~✨