five

~tehe~ fifth chapter!!
time for the library~~

༺•❀•༻

shotaro had free period next, and he was on the edge of his seat.

he felt so giddy, like a fourteen y/o girl who is about to hangout with her crush.

"what is the answer for equation four...shotaro?" the teacher asked,
"what?" he almost fell off his seat.
"what is the answer for equation four?" she asked again.
"um—i—43.23?" he asked, his heart racing.
"correct" she smiled before moving onto another kid.

soon the bell rang and he almost sprinted out of class, not saying his goodbyes.

he opened the door to the library and sat down at a table in the back corner of the room.

he hummed slightly as he waited, looking up eagerly every time the door opened.
until finally, he walked in.

he got restless and couldn't sit still.
"oh shotaro, didn't think you'd be here first," he smiled as he sat down next to the younger.
"haha, i guess i just really wanted to study.. with you.." he smiled sheepishly, blushing when he sat next to him.
"where you that eager to see me?" he smirked.
"no" he replied simply, coming out only as a mere murmur.
"aw, you're already embarrassed~" he teased, pinching the younger's cheeks.
"i'm not~" he whined.

"sure, should we start now?" sungchan asked.
"yeah" shotaro  said.

they opened their books and sungchan ran through some simple stuff that shotaro understood.
then, they got into the harder, more complex maths and shotaro felt like his head was about to explode.

he took his mind of the maths and move his gaze to his hands that were in his lap, the to sungchan's who's were either next to him or on the table.

he moved his hand closer to the older's, lifting it so he could intertwine their fingers.

sungchan looked at shotaro with a questioning look.
he blushed and let go of the younger's hand, just for the younger to grab his hand again and started to speak again.

shotaro wasn't focusing on what he was saying, just their hands.
he moved them to his own lap, playing with their hands with his other hand.

he smiled and thought that it was like their hands fit perfectly in each other's.

"why are you smiling like that?" the older asked, looking at the now flushed face that belongs to shotaro.

he blushed and looked at the older, "no reason."
"really?" he raised an eyebrow.
"y—yeah" he stuttered.

sungchan found it cute when he stuttered, blushed or got nervous over little things.
and oh how cute he looked when he pouted or made puppy eyes when he wanted something.

"y—you're staring, is there something on my face?" he asked, tilting his head.
"o-oh, no, i was just admiring the view" he said before beginning to talk about maths.

'd—did he really just do that? wtf! ahh i'm fucking dying!!!' he screamed in his head.

shotaro went back to their hands again, this time letting go of the younger's hand, just to place it on his thigh so he could play with his hand.

he smiled like a child for no reason, he liked the feeling of his hand on his thigh, but wanted more.. but what more was he hungry for..?

he made sungchan's thumb caress his thigh slightly, liking the feeling.

sungchan looked over at shotaro, looking into his puppy eyes, melting at the sight.

"what are you doing?" he asked the older.
"i—i was... i don't know..." he muttered, not sure what to say.
"did you like it?" he asked, his dark brown eyes staring deeply into the others, making shotaro want to melt away.
"mhm.." he mumbled, "can you do it..?"
"mhm" the older hummed as he turned back to the books, "only if you promise to focus on the maths."
"i pr—promise" he stuttered, feeling more needy for his touch.

sungchan started talking about diameters and stuff, shotaro was listening an replying to him to show he was listening.
he started rubbing his thumb in circles on shotaro's upper thigh, and oh how good it felt.

he bit his lip and kept focusing on the maths, finding it not too hard to understand.
sungchan moved his hand down more, but also into the inside of his thigh, rubbing it as shotaro wanted.

this totally wasn't weird because all friends do this, aren't i right?

shotaro whimpered as sungchan moved his hand inwards more, caressing his inner thigh.
he could only partially focus now, damn this must be his sweet spot or something coz damn he felt on cloud 9 right now.

it got to the point to where he almost let out a small moan, but he bit his lip to hold it in.
"s-sungchan.." he let out breathlessly.
"focus" he said sternly.
"mhm" he complied.

sungchan smirked, he knew what he was doing to the older, and frankly, he loved the reactions shotaro gave when it felt good.
put he wished he could pleasure him in.. other ways .. (if ykyk)

shotaro's squeaked and made the younger look at him, "sensitive thighs much?" he chuckled.
the older just glared at him, not wanting to speak in case he did... something... he wasn't complaining though.

"hmm" he hummed to cover his moan as he flung his head back and but his lip, all in attempt to not let an un-holy sound out his pretty mouth.

"shotaro," sungchan said, voice deeper than usual, "i told you to focus."
"i know.. i-i am" he said quickly.
"hmm, don't lie to me" he hummed.
"i'm not!" he nodded and leaned towards the books.
"i'm listening!" he smiled.
"good." he smile back, literally not the person he just was.

the fucking duality these people have isTFG!

time flew bye and now it was lunch.

shotaro and sungchan packed up their stuff and walked to their lockers before walking into the cafeteria.

they were the first at their table, as the library was right next to the cafeteria, unlike the classrooms.

"uh—sorry for not listening to your teaching" shotaro said sheepishly, cheeks pink.
"it's fine, just don't ask for help again." he sneered.
"what?" he pouted, "why are you so mean?"
"i'm not mean, you just don't listen so there is no point in doing it." the younger says with a smile.
shotaro pouted and crossed his arms, looking away from the younger.

"awh don't get pouty on me~" he sang, leaning in to hug the older.
"i'm sorry, you can ask for help again, only, if you actually listen." he said, his soft voice turning more stern again.
"yay!" he hugged the other back.

"oh, look who got together!" haechan snickered ad he sat down.
"no hyuck." shotaro replied plainly.
"yes hyuck." donghyuck smirked before eating his food.

shotaro broke the hug and sat on the seat impatiently for no reason.
he swung his legs back and forth, fiddling with his hands.
then he realised how bad he wanted to see renjun and know if he was okay.

he was anticipating for the bell to ring, which still wouldn't before at least 10 more minuets.

"hey, you good?" sungchan asked, looking at his new friend.
"oh yeah, i just wanna see renjun already" he whined.
"you can soon, just wait you whiny baby" he sassed.
"i'm not a whiny baby!" he fought back.
"okay, you're not." he said sarcastically which went unnoticed to the younger.
"exactly" the younger said.

༺•❀•༻

~short chapter coz i'm lazy and tired
(-_-)zzz hope you enjoyed though!~

༺•❀•༻