thirty-nine

~NCT-HOLLYWOOD? WHO TF THOUGHT THAT'D BE A GOOD IDEA!? BRUH AT LEAST GIVE JOHNYUWIN SOME LINES AND PUT SUNGTARO IN FIXED UNITS BEFORE YOU FUCKING DO THAT!!!!!! KAHSGHAJAN~

༺•❀•༻

"i- uhm..." renjun looked at jaemin.
"cmon, i'll give you anything you want, i'll make you feel special. you'll make me really really sad if you don't chose me." jaemin pouted.

"you manipulative fuck! leave him alone! until you can get your own fucking problems sorted out i suggest that you leave renjun the fuck alone." donghyuck told harshly.

as jaemin was about to leave the silver haired spoke for the first time. "jaemin. i honestly thought you were better than this. but i guess now that i've seen this side of you i see right through your little facade. i know that you used renjun and maybe even the other cheating bastard for their body's, it's not hard to tell. you're the kind of person that makes me sick to my stomach. i actually fucking hate you! so if you could kindly leave us alone that would be splendid."

jaemin scoffed and walked off, not wanting to deal with their shit right now.
"are you okay? just don't listen to him. you don't have to chose between anyone."

renjun nodded, getting lost in his own thoughts as he stared at nothing in particular.
he snapped out of it when the bell went, walking off from the group and to his class.

"i hope he's okay. i really don't want him to be sad.." the silver haired told, watching his feet touch the ground repeatedly.

"hey, don't worry about it. knowing renjun, he'll get through it. he managed to help himself get through a break up, all alone." jisung told, slinging him arm over the smaller's shoulders.

"thanks-" shotaro was about to reply before being yanked away from jisung and pulled into another room, a closet full of cleanings supply's to be particular.

"huh- what the fuck? where were you-" he was interrupted as he was kissed softly. he responded and his books dropped on the ground before he grabbed the taller's face with one hand, pulling him down lower.

"what- what was that for?" he breathed out, out of breath from the quick make out.
"i just needed it." the brunette told, shrugging his shoulders.

"well now i need it so here we go again." shotaro told, stepping even closer to the taller.
he pushed him onto a random chair in the small-ish room before propping himself on his lap.

he reconnected their lips for the millionth time, wrapping his arms around his neck as he savoured the moment.

their lips are in perfect sync, almost like they were built for each other's, their hands and bodies feeling comfortable on each other's.

the smaller opened his mouth and slipped his tongue in, letting the taller take control as he did so.
when shotaro's bare skin under his shirt met cold hands he moaned into the kiss, even though cold it left a burning, warm sensation on his skin.

sungchan detached their lips and kissed all along the latter's jawline before moving he kissed down to his neck and collar bone.

he licked a few spots, trying to find a spot that made the smaller melt and crumble in his hands.
after giving kitten licks for a few second he found a spot that made the smaller moan aloud, literal music to his ears.