fourteen

~lol, i noticed that a few people on chapter nine commented something about brit's unit and saying hey fellow brit- i'm not british-, unless i just got it wrong- idk~

༺•❀•༻

donghyuck guided them all to a place that was more downtown. "where are we going?" jungwoo asked.
"oh, just somewhere." donghyuck told with a smirk.

"A STRIP CLUB?!" mark yelled.
"well yeah.." donghyuck said.
"but- it's straight-" shotaro pointed out.
"you point is?"
"i'm gay-"
"shush! we all are, but do you see me asking questions? no." donghyuck told before walking over.

surprisingly, the men at the front didn't ask for ID cards, they just let them in, maybe the height of some, i don't know.

it was dark inside, but bright as well due to the bright lights, even though late mid-day, people were still getting drunk and hang around here.

but you see, donghyuck didn't just bring theme to a STRAIGHT strip clin for no reason, oh no no no, he had a master plan up his sleeve, he always does.

"donghyuck, i hate you." shotaro said as he sat down on a chair, which was very comfy.
"i know you love me." he winked, blowing a kiss.
shotaro rolled his eyes, everyone else was in a conversation so he was stuck with the devil himself.

"why did you bring US here? the gayest gays of all time?" shotaro asked donghyuck.
"well, i only know you and mark are gay, those three could very well be straight." donghyuck said, "and the girls here are pretty hot."

"ew donghyuck, your straight is showing." shotaro cringed.
"leave me alone, let me be bi." donghyuck told.
"you sure you didn't come here for you own straight pleasurement?" shotaro asked.
"i'm sure." he told.

"oooo~" they heard the others verbalise.
they looked over and saw a blonde girl talk to the brunette male, sitting on him.

shotaro scowled and looked away, "great."
"what?" donghyuck smirked, leaning closer.
"nothing."

"oh, no- i'm fine-" they heard sungchan say before the other three told the girl to do it, encouraging her.
the girl stood up and ran off before coming back in a deferent outfit, her one bra, skirt and denim jacket became red, lacy lingerie.

she brushed her blonde hair behind her shoulder and bit her lip, her brown eyes staring lustfully and flirtatiously at the taller male.

she began giving him a lap dance, the other three boys, mark, lucas and jungwoo, started encouraging her even more.

donghyuck smirked at the pissed off, jealous and more, japanese male that sat next to him, glaring daggers at the girl.

"pfft, i could do that, but better." he scoffed, maybe a little to loudly, since they all turned towards him, making "ooo~" sounds like a bunch of middle schoolers.

"really?" the girl asked, glaring at him.
"i mean, yeah." shotaro shrugged.
"you wanna show me then?" she sassed.
"no, don-" sungchan tried before the smaller got up and pushed the girl off of him.
"i'd love to." shotaro said as he got positioned.

the girl scoffed but watched, crossing her arms.
he began to do what he watched his mother practice, yes, she used to be stripper, and a hooker, while she was married, and yet she called him the slut.