one

~chapter one, and yes, we're starting with a little smut, also, thank you for 21 reads and it's only the first (second) chapter!~

༺•❀•༻

"ngh~" the male moaned sweetly as he pushed the eight inch dildo further inside himself.
"f-fuck.." he choked on a moan as he hit the one spot the drove him crazy.

he rolled his eyes back and let out a drawn out, lewd moan as he tried to hit the spot repeatedly.
he had been doing this four about six minutes already and his legs were beginning to shake.

he hit that spot a few more times before  fluttering his eyes closed and let out a louder moan as he came onto the sheets beneath him.
he was panting and winced as he pulled the toy out of his hole.

he put on a high pitched voice, "thank you for pleasuring me daddies." he said towards the camera before turning it off.

he winced as he got off the bed and placed the toy on the bench, "i'll clean that after."
he limped towards the bathroom and took off the little clothes he was wearing and threw them into the basket before getting in the warm water.

he lathered the shampoo and conditioner in his hair before washing them out and doing his body with a scented lotion.

he turned off the water and dried his hair before brushing his teeth and walking towards his room.

he opened his wardrobe and searched for something to wear, soon picking pink cargo pants with a white crop top and white pumas to go along.

he styled his hair and did a light layer of makeup, making sure he looked presentable.
he grabbed his school bag and packed it with school work and then went downstairs.

he opened instagram and decided he'd post a thank you to the viewers.

taro-chan has posted!

76k likes

taro-chan thank you for pleasing me~

ohmanholyshit such pretty legs 😍
^hornyfucker101 ikr 😼

ren.junniehuang damn bb, ur legs r so nice 😚😜🤪
^taro-chan ik 😌😍

fuckmern dayum

he cleaned the toy before putting it away and grabbing his house keys before exiting the house and locking the door, walking towards his school.

༺•❀•༻

"junnie!" the boy from before squealed before hugging the mentioned male.
"taro! it's been forever!" renjun squealed back before wrapping his arms around the younger.

"you literally saw each other two days ago." jaemin deadpanned.
"shut your gay ass up, hoe." shotaro sassed before pecking renjun's cheek.
the older giggled before pushing him away, "don't~ you'll make jaemin angy~"