twelve

~hehehe :)~

༺•❀•༻

the six just sat down and haechan was thinking of his master plan to get drinks, since they were underage.
(don't drink underage)

"well, what if we made a fake ID-" "donghyuck." lucas said, "you realise, one, they can hear you, two, where the hell are we gonna get one from in the next ten minuets?"

donghyuck sighed in defeat and later his head on the counter. "i hate life."
"what if we just asked an older person to get them for us?" mark suggested.
"and who would do that?" donghyuck huffed.
"uh i don't know, taeyong?"

"pfft- like he'd do that." lucas laughed.
"i'm sure i can influence him." shotaro said as he saw taeyong exit the bathroom.

he got up off the chair and dusted himself off before walking over to the older.
he stopped infront of the older, putting his hands behind his back as he swayed back and forth.
"yongie..." he smiled.

taeyong sighed and looked at him, "what do you kids want this time?"
"oh, not much..." he looked over to the group who were looking back at them, taeyong followed his gaze and rolled his eyes. "no."
"what? i didn't even ask yet." he pouted.

"ahem, you guys a children, there is an age for drinking for a reason, you guys will do something stupid or something you'll regret." he said.

"cmon... if you buy them... i'll get you a date with.." he looked over at the familiar person.
"pfft- you can't bribe me with-"
"you can hang out with us at lunch, i'll pay for your dates, and-"

"oi, you know you can't do that. you're a broke high school student." he said.
shotaro crossed his arms, "bitch."
"hey! i'm your hyung, you have to respect me."
"hyung, pleaseeee! just once! never again!" he gave him puppy eyes, pulling on his sleeve, "plus, we live with you, well some of us do, which means we can't do stupid things of you're around."

taeyong knew he shouldn't say yes, but the sadness in shotaro's pleading eyes made him cave in.
"..i- uhh... f-fine..." he huffed.
shotaro's eyes lit up, he jumped in happiness, the five back at the counter saw it and celebrated silently, well, mainly donghyuck.

taeyong huffed as shotaro dragged him over to where the others were, making him down next to him.

well, taeyongs plan was to get them one, the max was three, and he wasn't going to drink at all so he could supervise them, and drive them home.

but, that isn't what happened.

at all.

in fact, this is what happened:

"taeyongiiieeeee" donghyuck hiccuped as he walked over to him, the three drinks he had, had gotten to him.

"heereee" he slurred, handing him a drink.
taeyong had only had about one or two, but unluckily shotaro had forced him to have strong ones, and he wasn't the best with handling alcohol.

donghyuck put the cup to taeyong's mouth and made him drink it as he sat half on top of him.
"h-hyuck, that's enough thanks." he said, pushing the drink away from his mouth.

"alrighty." donghyuck smiled before stumbling his way back to mark.

"'boomerang' was way better than 'kid in a candy store'" lucas huffed annoyedly.
"no! 'kid in a candy store' is so much better than 'boomerang'!" shotaro fought back.
"well then, hick, 'high top shoes' is better than both...." lucas trailed off, half asleep.
"nu uh! 'hold the drama' was a banger, like always queen!" shotaro said loudly, shacking lucas' shoulders vigorously.