fourty-four <3

~i'll be focussing on kitten a lot more now, camboys probably gonna end in a few chapters so uh, if you like my work so far and want to see more go read kitten, love ya~

a year later...

the now brown haired japanese male slipped his earbuds into his ears, hitting shuffle on his playlist. heat waves by glass animals started to play loudly into his ears, although in english he loved the song, just the vibe it gave in general.

although noon, snow fell profusely outside, the cloud covered the sun giving the outside a murky, cimmerian vibe.

it was his last day at school, he was finally graduating. well in fact, he had already graduated. they all did on the past wednesday. as the bell rang he heard people squeal and cheer, the school year was finally over. for good.

he smiled and tucked his phone away into his pocket, a heavy sigh of relief left his mouth as he packed his bag, about to leave this place once and for all.

after putting on his winter coat he waved the teacher goodbye as he walked past, a small happy smile plastered into his soft lips.

the array of students jogged down the multiple flights of stairs, all springing with glee. many of them rushed past and pushed through, their excitement getting the best of them.

"WE'RE FINALLY OUT OF THIS HELL!!" a familiar honey-blonde cheered with joy as he wrapped both his arms around the slightly taller.

the brown haired let out a small giggle, pulling one of his earbuds out, letting it hang. "hyuck~ you're too clingy.." he pushed the smaller off.

"i'm not clingy!" donghyuck puffed his cheeks out and crossed his arms, "you're just warm, okay."

the slightly taller smiled and held his best friends hand, "there you go."

donghyuck smiled back, his toothy grin making the brown haired's heart fill with joy.

they walked down the stairs in a comforting silence, soon finally reaching the large doors of the school entrance.

as they exited the school the cold winter breeze brushed against their faces harshly, blowing their hair back.

"oh! taro..?" donghyuck asked in a soft voice, not feeling the need to be his usually loud self.

"hm?" the slightly taller hummed back in response.

"wanna come hang at renjun's now? most of us are going there, plus we have to all say our goodbyes to our hyungs." donghyuck asked.

"oh yeah, sure. let's go now i guess." shotaro replied nonchalantly before the two walked to their friends house.

༺•❀•༻

donghyuck knocked on the large wooden door, not long after being greeted warmly by renjun with a warm, welcoming smile that warmed the others hearts.

"hello!!" renjuns mother smiled as they walked past the kitchen.

"hello mrs huang!!" the two boys smiled back at her with the same amount of enthusiasm.