fourty-three (actually)

~stop

why'd you have to kill my cat?~

"RENJUN SAID YES! IM SO HAPPY!!" donghyuck squealed from the other side of the screen.
"HE DID!? OH MY GOD FINALLY! I- HOW'D YOU ASK HIM?" the silver haired responded.

"okay so, i asked him to meet me at the park, so when he went there he saw mark and mark took him over to the area of the place i set up. it's was under that huge tree that hangs over, and we had a mini picnic set with lights and music and it was so cute. and then that's when me and mark asked him!!"

"awww! i hope y'all treat him better than... them.." shotaro murmured. "HEY! I'M YOUR BESTIE DON'T DOUBT ME!" donghyuck yelled.

the younger rolled his eyes, "hyuck you're so loud."
"i know, i get told that in bed to-" "AHH I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT HYUCK!"

"just filling you in bestie, don't want you missing out." donghyuck winked into the camera. shotaro rolled his eyes at the honey blonde, "shut up slut."

"mmm yes! call me that again daddy~" "DONGHYUCK! WHO ELSE ARE YOU CALLING DADDY?" another voice yelled in the room.

"NO ONE MARKIE, SHUT UP!" donghyuck yelled back. the silver haired furrowed his brows.
"sorry papi, just mark getting jelly~" the honey blonde hummed into the microphone.

"what's new?" the younger replied. "anygays, how's it's been!?" donghyuck asked.
"it's been- good!" he gasped half way though.
"what?" donghyuck asked concernedly, furrowing his brows.

"o-oh, nothing." the latter smiled into the camera.
"mhm if you say so,,, OH! injunnie's calling me! i got to go babes bye!"

"bye hyuckie~" shotaro hummed before donghyuck ended the video call. he placed his phone next to him and looked at the brunette.

"what was that for?" he asked, crossing his arms as the taller male just slide his hand further up his thigh.

"no reason~" sungchan grinned, caressing the smaller's thigh, moving a hand up his oversized shirt that actually belonged to the brunette.

the more the brunette's hands caressed his body, all his sensitive spots turned him on more and more by the second, small joined leaving his agape mouth.

"mmm~" shotaro hummed, making himself sit up as he gripped the back of the taller's neck, moving himself on his lap as their lips connected.

the smaller opened his mouth and added his tongue, his hands moved down from the brunette's neck to eagerly feel his body up.

"oh baby, what's gotten into you?" sungchan snickered, caressing the smaller's face with his nice hands that the smaller could drool over.

"nggh~ y-you~" the smaller whimpered, gripping the sheets next to him and the taller's hand inches closer to his crotch.

"o-oh~ f-fuck..!" shotaro whined aloud as the taller brunette brushed his hand against his growing erection.

"already hard for me?" the brunette gripped shotaro's hair, "...what a slut."
"nggh~ j-just for you, d-daddy~ ahhh~" the silver haired moaned out, moving his hand up to the younger's shirt, gripping it tightly.