nine

~ nine already!? yay!~

༺•❀•༻

"shotaro? wake up." lucas peeked through the door.
"hmm?" he rubbed his eyes cutely.
"oh, are you hungry?" he asked.
shotaro nodded and got up, following the other.

lucas brought him to the lounge room to where he was met with two people he knew.
"taeyong?" he asked, he didn't know he knew lucas.
"oh, hey shotaro" he smiled before taking a bite of his pizza.
"sungchan?" he widened his eyes.
"yo" is all he said before eating.

"why didn't mark tell me?" he said under his breath.
"come eat!" taeyong said, handing him a plate.
"oh, thanks" he smiled before taking the plate and sitting next to sungchan.

"so, you know taeyong?" lucas asked.
"oh yeah, he was my friends in primary school and we talk sometimes" he smiled.
"oh, cool, he also likes jaehyun so we're trying to help him with that" sungchan smirked at taeyong.

he blushed and pushed him away, "don't say it like that."
"i was just putting it how it is" he sneered.
taeyong rolled his eyes and took another bite of his food.

after they finished eating, taeyong washed the dishes and asked if they wanted to watch a movie.
they agreed and all sat on the couch.
taeyong on the end, shotaro next to him, sungchan besides shotaro and lucas on the other end.

they decided to watch a comedy movie, ha you probably thought a horror movie so shotaro would get scared and blah blah, well NO we're changing it up.

the movie had been playing for half an hour now, shotaro was feeling tired.

he tried to get comfy but couldn't, he moved in his spot multiple times but nothing to avail.
he sighed.

"what are you doing?" sungchan whisper asked the boy.
"i'm tired and trying to get comfy!" he pouted.
"okay then" he turned back to the tv.
shotaro pouted and huffed, crossing his arms as he stared at the tv unsatisfied.

"what will make you comfy?" sungchan asked to stop the boy from pouting.
"hmm...i'll have to try different ways to find out..." he said.

the latter nodded and shotaro first tried resting his head on his shoulder, didn't work.
he tried resting us head in his lap, didn't work.
then he tried sitting on his lap, he tried a few different ways, shuffling around.

he found a way that was comfy, he was sideways slightly, slouching and had his head and neck on the latter's chest.

when shotaro put his head on he sungchan shoulder he felt his heart skip a beat.
then his lap, he swallows the lump in his throat.
and then he sat on him, but. he wouldn't stop moving.

sungchan bit his bottom lip and calmed himself down, then he finally stopped moving and relaxed in the weirdest position possible.

"you comfy now?" he asked.
"mhm" shotaro said before they went back to watching the movie.

an hour later the movie ended, shotaro was asleep, curled up against the latter, snoring ever so softly.

the other two were either asleep or on their phones, not giving any thought to what ever was going on around them.

sungchan sighed and carried the sleeping boy into his room, on his bed.
he looked around, he had unpacked all his boxes already and had everything placed out.
cute little anime figures, vynyl pops and random little cute things.

he closed the door and went to his own room before falling asleep.

༺•❀•༻

shotaro woke up to the annoying ring of his alarm.
he sighed and pressed stop before ruffling his messy hair out his face and walking towards the shower, it was his second day living here and he already knew where everything was.

he washed his hair and body before washing it all of and drying off.
he searched closet he had put his clothes in, he put on an oversized, light blue button up shirt and tucked part of one side into white shorts.

he touched it off with a matching blue collar chocker and his platform pumas.

he grabbed his bag, checking if he had his school books inside, to which he did.
he grabbed his bag before opening his door and walking into the lounge.

the others were already out there, waiting for him to be ready so they'd all leave with each other.

"you ready?" taeyong asked, looking at shotaro.
he nodded, they all walked out the door before locking it and walking to school.

taeyong and lucas were deep in discussion about who knows what, and shotaro was bored, so he wanted to talk.

"did i fall asleep last night?" he asked, just realising he didn't remember.
"oh, yeah, i had to put you in your bed" sungchan told him.
the older blushed slightly, "oh sorry."
"it's fine" he chuckled, "you aren't heavy at all."

the japanese smiled, that made the pit in his stomach somewhat go away.
the boys arrived at school, donghyuck and mark came over, smiling widely.

"shotaroooooo~" haechan sang before grabbing on his arm and pulling him along.
"yes?" he asked.
"so, tell me, anything happen?" donghyuck smirked.
"what do you mean? what was meant to happen?" shotaro asked innocently.
"don't play with me, i know best that you aren't innocent!" donghyuck said loudly.
"shh! i'm meant to keep that act up!" shotaro hit the back of donghyuck's head.

"hahahhah! but seriously." donghyuck laughed.
"no, we all watched a movie and i fell asleep."
"how'd you fall asleep?"
the younger went quiet. "cmon, tell me! i bet you fell asleep on him or something!" he squealed.

shotaro rolled his eyes and walked off towards class.
"you can't escape me babe" haechan called out, running after the bit that now started sprinting into the building.

"come back bitch!" haechan yelled before jumping on the younger, making him wince.
"sorry, did i hurt you?" he asked nervously.
"n-no..." he winced as he sat up, "i was already hurt." he smiled.
donghyuck looked at him confusedly, before thinking, "WHAT! THEY-"
shotaro cut him off, thinking he was going to say it.

"quieter please" he said before donghyuck nodded, still sitting partially on his friend.
"they- did they hurt you as well?! i thought they stopped?!" he whisper yelled.
shotaro just shrugged, trying to hold in his tears.
donghyuck could clearly see the hurt in his friends eyes, and that they were glistening, threatening to drop salty, warm water droplets.

he grabbed shotaro before pulling him into a tight hug, "i'm so- so sorry, they're useless humans being hating on them selves and they too it out on you because enough are the most beautiful person i know, and they are just jealous, don't listen to what they said baby. i'm here for you, just remember that i love you!" he said as the taller just listened as he nuzzled his head on donghyuck's neck.

"t-thank you hyuckie..." he said, muffled by the older's shirt.
"it's okay baby!" he said before kissing his cheeks and forehead repeatedly before booping his nose making the taller giggle.

he smiled at donghyuck, then realised they were sitting in the middle of the hallways, luckily everyone was outside.

"should we get to class before the bell goes?" donghyuck asked and the younger japanese just nodded.
they stood up and walked towards their homeroom.

༺•❀•༻

~ah yes, cute stuff :) (not proofread sorry) ~

༺•❀•༻