eight

~heyoo! back again with a double update, i hope you enjoy, i lubu! 😙~

༺•❀•༻

saturday,
the boy arrived at his home, if you'd even call it that now.
he twisted the doorknob and opened the door, his parents were rushing around the place as his sister sat on the couch, texting one of her many boyfriends she has.

and she called me a slut? he thought.

"ah shotaro, you're home!" his mother sang, "we have great news!"
"w-what?" he stumbled, "what is it?"
"oh it's great!" his father said, "we are..."

"we're kicking you out!"

shotaro's whole world stopped, he looked at the two in front of him, frozen in shock, "w-what? w-where will i stay!?" he asked.
"you have a day to figure that out! go do that now, have fun!" she said before pushing him out the door.

he looked around, who could he ask? there was renjun...but he was having a hard time, donghyuck....yes! donghyuck!

he ran, or limped, to his friends house, knocking on the door.
"hello?"
"yes hello mark is donghy- MARK!?" he screeched.
"o-oh, hehe hi?" he sputtered.
"shotaro? what do you need?" donghyuck asked, peering through the door.

"i-my parents kicked me out and i need a place to stay!" he blurted.
"oh. shotaro, are you okay?" mark asked softly.
he nodded and looked down, "can i stay with you?" he asked.
"i-i'm sorry shotaro but i-uh- y-you see mark he-"
"you're dating!?" shotaro squealed.
"yeah and he is staying with me for a month, so i don't think you can.." donghyuck said.
"it's fine, i don't wanna hear weird noises at night anyways!" shotaro teased.

"wait! i have an idea!" mark said.
"yeah?" shotaro asked eagerly.
"i live in an apartment with three of my friends! i can ask if you can stay for a month?" mark said.

"do i know them?" shotaro asked.
"yeah, but it's a surprise on who they are!" mark smirked, "i'll go then, be back!"

mark drove off and shotaro looked at donghyuck, "shit." shotaro sighed.
"what are you gonna do? you have a place to stay but with others? how are you going to do your job?" donghyuck asked, "that's another reason you can't live with me coz of mark being here."

"i'll have to do it at night or when they are all out somewhere, they're boys so they'll probably just leave for party's or friends houses anyways." he said.

"true" donghyuck smiled.
"have you spoken to jaemin? jeno told me what happened." donghyuck asked.
shotaro sighed, "i haven't spoken to him, i will when i have my problems sorted out though, it's just all to much right now." shotaro said.

"okay then, i checked up on renjun, he wasn't eating so i had to feed him" donghyuck said.
"shit, i'll have to visit him after." he cursed.

twenty minuets later mark  arrived at donghyuck's house again.
"so?" shotaro asked him.
"they said yes, i explained your situation and they said you can move in tomorrow, pack your stuff and i'll pick you up and drop you off." mark said, "tomorrow."

"thank you thank you thank you!" shotaro squealed and hugged the boy.
"hey, hands of the boyfie!" donghyuck said.

"bye!" shotaro said before running of to his house.

shotaro slept well that night, knowing he'd have a place to stay even after his parents at kicked him out.

༺•❀•༻

shotaro had finished packing his things, he sighed a happy sigh, relived that he was leaving this place.

he walked down stairs, eventually standing face to face with his "family."
"ah, isn't it a wonder!" his mother swooned.
"yeah" he said.
"finally this slut is leaving, it took you old hags forever" yua spat.
shotaro frowned, "i'll be going now."

he left without a proper goodbye from either of them.

he opened the door and saw mark waiting.

༺•❀•༻

"thanks again mark." shotaro said as they got out the car.
"don't thank me, i'm doing what friends do for each other" he told with a laugh.
"i'm sorry" shotaro sighed, "it's just this is helping me a lot."

shotaro grabbed his bags and put them on his shoulders or carried them.
"here" mark said, taking two of the bags.
"oh, thanks" shotaro smiled.

mark unlocked the door and took shotaro to the spare room no one used.
"the others are out, they'll be back around 1." mark informed the younger.
"oh okay, i'll try finish unpacking before they arrive." shotaro said as he placed the bags in his bed.

"okay, imma head of, here is the spare keys, if you need anything call me or donghyuck" he said.
"mark, calm down, i'll be fine, you're acting like an overprotective father" shotaro chuckled.
"okay okay i'm  sorry, bye taro" he said before closing the door.

shotaro smiled before laying in his bed.

he sat up and placed thing in draws and put his clothes away.

after shotaro finished unpacking everything he smiled and grabbed his phone, it was 12:30.

he smiled and locked the front door before waking towards renjun's house, he wanted to see the sad boy.

༺•❀•༻

shotaro opened renjun's door and immediately heard sobbing.
he sighed and walked into his room.

renjun was surrounded by chip's and chocolate rappers.
"renjun? cmon it's been three days, you should talk to him and resolve it, don't sit here sobbing all day." shotaro have him the hurtful yet true truth.

renjun looked up at him will glossy eyes, "n-no shotaro, th-there is something else" he sobbed.

shotaro next to him, hugging him sideways.
"what is it junnie?" he asked.
"j-jeno and j-j-jaemin got back together, jeno said t-that we could all be together b-but i just felt l-like he betrayed m-me.." he sobbed loudly.

"shhh, it's okay...i want you to talk it out with them, i'll fours your too do it if you don't" shotaro said.

"renjun looked at him before smiling, "thanks taro" he smiled before hugging him.

shotaro got up, "i have to go, will you be okay?" he asked.
"mhm" renjun nodded.

shotaro kissed his forehead and left, leaving his best friend to fall asleep.

he left his friends house before walking back to his new home.
he opened the door, not realising he didn't have to unlock it to open it.

he closed the door and was met with someone he knew but didn't know at the same time.
"shotaro?-ohhhh you already came over?" lucas asked, only in sweatpants.

shotaro stared at him, trying not to drool, "oh-yeah..mark dropped me off before" he smiled sheepishly.
"done staring?" he asked.
"no, hang on."

"alright i'm done and i'm tired," shotaro smiled before walking down the hallway to his bedroom.

he closed the door and yawned before collapsing and falling asleep.

༺•❀•༻

~i love u!~

༺•❀•༻