nineteen

~"lIvE lAuGh LoVe"~

༺•❀•༻

after jaemin and shotaro's mini meltdown session they headed to their classes, jaemin promising that he'd wait for shotaro at his class since jaemin's finished earlier and it was on the opposite side of the campus from the cafeteria.

so that's what he did, he was currently waiting outside the youngers class, they were going to walk to the cafeteria together, since one, jaemin wanted to make what he did up to him, and two, he wanted to comfort the japanese.

"oh wow, you actually waited." shotaro said astonishedly.
"yeah! why wouldn't i?" he smiled before linking arms with shotaro.
the younger rolled his eyes, "yeah, let me think.."
"okay okay i get it! and i'm sorry.." jaemin said.

"i know i know, i'm making a joke, jesus. loosen up."
jaemin rolled his eyes but let out a small chuckle.

the two walked to the cafeteria in a comfortable silence before finally arriving, opening the two doors and walking to the table, for once being later than the group, which was small.

"oh, jungwoo?" shotaro questioned since this as his  first time seeing him at the table.
"he came with lucas and jaehyun." johnny said.
"donghyuck and mark still not at school?"
"nope."

shotaro pouted, he really wanted to see all his friends today, but almost all of them weren't at school today.

surprisingly, no one questioned jaemin being there for the first time in a while. but, a certain male at the table was staring very closely at jaemin, trying to catch any signs that he was faking being sorry.

he just really wanted to make sure that he wouldn't hurt the japanese again.

༺•❀•༻

lunch time, sadly, jaemin had to go home early.
shotaro was the first at the table this time, so he sat there and waited, swinging his legs back and forth.

he felt a presence sit next to him, he turned to the person but it wasn't someone he was expecting.
"taeyong? why aren't you with your friends?"

taeyong frowned, "oh.. well i noticed that you were-"
"the real reason." shotaro interrupted.
he sighed, "nothing big, i just got into a fight with my friends and they all took ten's side."

"aw, i'm sorry." shotaro said before hugging him.

(just wanna add, idk if you've noticed but taeyong doesn't go to school at the same time as them but he walks home with them- that's bc he's a year 12, or a SeNiOr for you americans, while the other
s are a year or two younger, and like- in my high school year 12 don't really have to go to school or they are allowed to like skip a few classes or days off of school, etc. sorry i just wanted to clarify bc it was annoying mE.)

༺•❀•༻

shotaro put his bag away and sat on the couch, not before taking his shoes off.
he wondered where taeyong, lucas and sungchan were, since they didn't walk home with him.

he pulled out his phone and texted taeyong.

angel👼:
yooonnnggggiiieeeee
where are you guyyyyss?