twenty-eight

~harder, faster, deeper~

༺•❀•༻

shotaro did his morning routine and got dressed, again i'm using a picture because i cannot be bothered.

he walked out the room and decided to walk to school himself, he needed to talk to renjun and donghyuck

he walked out the room and decided to walk to school himself, he needed to talk to renjun and donghyuck... *insert jungwoo* aSaP.

skippp because i wannanannananana

"hyuckie, injun?" he asked, walking up to the two males. "hi!" donghyuck smiled. "can i talk to you guys? alone?" he asked, gesturing to jaemin, mark and jeno who were behind them.

"sure..?" renjun asked before walking over somewhere else with them.
"what do you need?" donghyuck asked.
"tell me. hyuck, how did you and mark start dating?" he asked.

donghyuck pondered for a little... "well... we started off as friends with benefits i guess? and then one day he said he liked me and then we started dating."

renjun started laughing, "i didn't know you two were having sex while you were best friends?!"
"oh- that wasn't helpful. injun?"

"uhhhmmmm..." renjun mumbled turning red, "it was a one night stand with jaemin.. while i was dating jeno..."

"HOLY SHIT RENJUN!" donghyuck and shotaro shouted in sync. "THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR!" shotaro shouted.

"why do you need to know anyways?" donghyuck asked. "i was just asking. now... how did you tell him you liked him hyuck?"

"oh... i think.. he said it first." donghyuck said. "damnit." the taller mumbled. "what? do you like someone?" renjun grinned.

the silver haired went red, nodding shyly. "AWH MY GAWD FINA-FUCKING-LY!" renjun squealed, hugging shotaro. "i already knew." donghyuck snickered.

"how!?" shotaro asked nervously. "it's obvious, i already know who it is. and i'm guessing you don't know how to tell him." donghyuck said.

"oh? well i sure as hell can't help with that." renjun said, still hugging the taller. "well... i do... but what if i get rejected?" he asked.

"honey, him rejecting you at this point in time is like iron man dying." donghyuck said. "didn't he die?" renjun asked confusedly. "shit! i mean, that's so wrong. it's like a... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE OKAY?"

the two nodded.

"so, i say fuck it. and just do it." donghyuck said.
"but how? how do i say it? do i just walk up to him and be like, oh hey, i know we are close friends but i just have to tell you that i have a fat fucking crush on you?!"