twenty-seven

~double update~

༺•❀•༻

"you want this?" donghyuck asked shotaro, handing him some chips. the taller's shook his head, still on the floor from last chapter.

"taro! i haven't seen you eat at all today! take them." donghyuck said, wanting his friends to eat. "hyuck i'm fine, really." he smiled, but was proven false when his stomach rumbled.

"see!" donghyuck exclaimed before the chips were taken by the brunette. "open." he said, hovering the chip in front of his mouth.

shotaro shook his head, keeping his lips in a thin line. "i'll just have to force it in there then."
"no! i'll choke!" he protested, but when he spoke he ended up getting a chip shoved in his mouth.

he coughed a little, almost choking on the chip before chewing it and swallowing it with disgust. "i don't like that."

he began to choke on air, or am i the only one that does that-
donghyuck bursted into laughed at his dying friend.
"s-stop choking on th-the chip.." he stumbled over his words in laughter, "and choke on h-his di-"

"DONGHYUCK!" he stopped choking just to yell at his friend, face bright red. "i want food. not that crap." he pointed at the chips.

"the go buy some food." donghyuck said. "but i don't wanna go alone, it's late." "THE FOOD IS LITERALLY RIGHT OVER THERE!" donghyuck exclaimed, pointing somewhere a few meters away from them.

"i know but still~" he whined, clinging onto donghyuck's arm. "i'll go with you." the brunette said.

"okay!" shotaro smiled before standing up. the brunette stood up and started walking with the older. there hands brushed over each other's multiple times, making the silver haired urge to hold hands again even bigger.

and then finally, his urge was satisfied when sungchan intertwined their fingers, making butterflies dance around in the older's stomach.

he looked around before being dragged by another person grabbing his hand. "shotaro! come look at this!" renjun squealed, tugging on his arm.

"okay.." he said with suspicion, about to let go of the brunette's hand. but the brunette just ended up walking with the two, their hands still intertwined.

"look! i wanna play these games. will you?" renjun asked, pointing to the mini games all around. "sure!" the taller smiled.

renjun let go off his hand and ran over to one, "oooh~ i wanna do this one." renjun said, only wanting to do it because you won a plushie after.

jaemin appeared out of nowhere, wrapping his arms around renjun's waist, resting his head on his shoulder. renjun blushed and placed his hands over the taller's.

renjun payed for them, since he was the one who wanted to do it anyways. so, the four all picked up fAkE fish with points on the bottom of them, seeing who could get the most points with 20 fish.

after finishing, the person running the game said there scores, "you got 46." he said to jaemin, "you got 50." renjun. "you two both got 60." he said to the last two.

"you can all get some of the small things or joint points to get larger prices." he said. jaemin almost immediately said he'd join points with renjun, making them now have 96. "okay you can get from here alway way to here."

renjun pondered before pointing to one. the man took it down and handed it to him. "aww it's so cute!" he squealed, squishing the penguin plush in his arms.
"not as cute as you." jaemin smiled, patting his head.

"what are you gonna get?" renjun asked shotaro. "uhm..." he bummed, eyeing the sloth one that looked almost the size of him.

"how much does that one cost?" he asked the man, pointing to the sloth. "that's 100 points."
"damn it i'm forty off." the silver haired pouted.
"you can have it for free if you pay me in return." the guys said, smirking as he leaned over the counter.

the brunette glared at the weird male before grabbing the japanese's hand. "no thanks. he's fine, i'll just add my pints to his thanks."

the man rolled his eyes and nodded, handing the cute boy the sloth. "holy shit it's huge!" he smiled happily, hugging the sloth that was almost the size of him.

his cheeks were a tint of pink as he made eye contact with the taller korean, "uhm.. t-thanks.." he smiled, hugging him as best as he could with a giant sloth.

"it's fine." sungchan said with a soft smile. renjun snickered and looked at jaemin, "let's go do others on our own, don't you think?"

jaemin nodded and slung his arm around renjuns shoulder as they walked off. "that bitch left me!" the silver haired exclaimed.

"it's fine, you aren't alone anyways." the brunette told. "that's true. oh! i've always wanted to go on one of these!" he exclaimed as he ran up to the ferris wheel, pulling the taller with him.

"we can go on it if you want?" sungchan asked, eating a nod from the smaller. so they payed and got on one of the carriages, it stayed still for a while before moving.

"this isn't scary, yet people say it is." shotaro told, not getting why people are scared of ferris wheels.
"i know, it's pretty. look at the view." he pointed out the window as they slowly reached the top.

"ooh~ seoul's so pretty at night!" he exclaimed, looking out the window. the sloth was sat on the other side of the carriage while the two males sat next to each other.

"this is fun. i'm glad donghyuck got those tickets." he smiled, looking at the brunette who just nodded.
"you haven't been very talkative." the silver haired said, sliding closer to him on the seat.

"nothing to really talk about." he shrugged. "you could at least reply when i talk to you." "i do though." "boy not as much as usual~" he whined, moving over to the other side to sit next to the sloth.

"did you just ditch me for a sloth?" sungchan asked, acting hurt. "maybe." shotaro shrugged. "you're mean." the brunette huffed, "come here."

the smaller went over to him, trying not to trip when the carriage moved. "you shouldn't walk around on a carriage." the taller told.

"but to told me to come to you!" the silver haired exclaimed, sitting next to him. "you didn't have to listen." sungchan said.

"hug?" the taller asked. the older's smiles and moved over, placing himself on top of the taller, wrapping his arms around his neck as he buried his head in between.

the taller smiled and hugged his waist, the sloth just sat there watching them. (kinda sus.)

"oh, aren't you still hungry?" he asked, since he didn't end up eating. the silver haired went red when the taller's lips grazed his ear, he nodded.

"we can get something after we get off this then." he said. the older just nodded again.

༺•❀•༻

~juuuuust gonna end it her because why fucking not~