Chapter 56 // Nightmares //

Exams were easier than I thought, I panicked over nothing-

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

"Thank you for the meal." You muttered a little bit too fast, you were holding back the uncontrollable desire to just gobble up the whole thing.

Relishing the delicious meal in front of you, you weren't bothered to talk or speak up as your classmates' chatter blended in with the background noise

"Is it just me or is the food tastier than usual?" Mina asked, chopsticks picking up a piece of dumpling.

You chewed, nodding in agreement as you didn't have the time to respond, all that's important was the food. You might never have the chance to enjoy such gourmet food again during your week here.

"Kero, I heard that there's a hot spring here. We should all go there after this." Asui suggested.

Mina perked up upon hearing her idea, "Definitely! You're joining us too, right (y/n)?" she exclaimed, turning to you.

You hummed, "Why not, a hot spring sounds nice." Liking the idea. It could be a nice relaxing time before preparing to face the upcoming torture for tomorrow.

A hot spring...would be nice if only that pervert isn't here-

You glared at the perverted boy, he was trying his best not to drool after overhearing your conversations. 

Fucking hell- can't even have a peaceful moment without him being disgusting

You sighed, you could only hope for the best.

______________________

"Hah- this feels so nice, especially after that exhausting training." Uraraka said, dipping herself into the warm water.

You did the same, soaking almost your whole body into the water, only leaving your head out. The temperature was just right, you closed your eyes as you relaxed your tense body.

Splash-

Of course your relaxing night wouldn't be complete without Mina, she giggled as she splashed you once more. You stared at her, didn't bother to move as the water drenched you.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood right now." you huffed as the others laughed.

"That reminds me, what is Kota doing up there?" Momo interjected, raising her head.

You looked up the wooden wall, feeling relieved as you spotted him. "Well probably to keep someone in watch." You shrugged.

Now I can finally enjoy myself...

"Hey Momo, what kind of middle school did you go? I bet it's really fancy." Mina asked out of curiosity.

"It's not as luxurious as you think." Momo replied, but you had your doubts.