♧Chapter 31♧ // Battle Tournament: vs Iida //

Fast boi gonna get his ass beat-

~○~○~○~○~○~○

"And now the second match begins!"

"Look at those engines-! He's a fast one, from the hero course, Tenya Iida!"

"Versus-!"

"Winning the first round within seconds, also from the hero course, (y/n) (l/n)!"

"It's a fight against speed, who'll be notorious?"

You tensed up, it's indeed a fight against speed, with Iida's quirk, he could easily push you out in a blink of an eye.

So his first move would be

"Start!"

You slowly backed away as Iida charged towards you, as you suspected, he was planning on pushing you out of bounds. Predicting everything, you maneuvered around Iida's attacks. It was getting tiring as you dodged around his fast movements.

He really is fast as fuck-

You blocked his kick with your knife, hands slightly trembling at his strength. You slashed it away,

Someone doesn't skip leg day-

Badump-

A sudden throb traveled across your head, you winced, putting your palm on your forehead.

I'm already at my limit...? But it's only been a few-

Fwoesh-

Another throbbing pain was felt, but it wasn't from your quirk. While you were slightly panicking about the pain you felt, Iida took advantage of it and waste no time sending you a quick, and I mean very fast kick in the stomach.

You clicked your tongue, it hurt like a bitch. Iida grabbed you by the arm, wanting to drag you out of bounds.

That's not gonna happen that easily-

You karate chopped his arm, causing him to lose grip as you kicked him away, distancing him away from you. You clenched your stomach,

Well that's gonna leave a bruise

You peeked behind you, you were awfully close to the edge. You narrowed your eyes,

He probably knows I'm at my limit, the pain is bearable so I can still use it, but I need to end this fast...