♧Chapter 3♧ // Family time //

Omg Todoroki's laughing-

So this chapter is kinda like a filter chapter, just the reader relaxing from her brutal training.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~

Two months went by like a breeze, and two more freaking months until the entrance exam

Two months went by like a breeze, and two more freaking months until the entrance exam. For the past two months nothing really changed, you continued your training lessons with your father and your mother was still sleep deprived.

But the demons were gone so yay-

Sometimes you wondered when your mother would finish her book and could finally get a full 8 hour sleep for once in god knows how many months.

You woke up earlier than usual, you didn't know how you did that since you spent all night video calling Sakura, ranting to her about your harsh training.

Sakura on the other hand was relatively free, she only needed to study for her business course, no training whatsoever. You were jealous of her being so leisured while you were training and suffering every single day.

That's what I get for choosing the hero course-

You lay on your bed, hugging your fluffy pillow as you spaced out again, random thoughts revolving around you

Oh my god my mum's kinda like a Disney princess with her quirk. (Does it tho-? Now that I think about it, I just think that since Disney Princesses sing a lot. It kinda makes her one, right-?)

You shook your head as you tried and shushed your thoughts away. You yawned as you made your way downstairs.

"Good morning dear."

"Take a seat kid, breakfast's almost ready."

"Good mornin'." You greeted your parents-

.
.
.

Wait a damn minute, your parentS? Holy shit-

You stared at the two adults, you rubbed your eyes as you couldn't believe what you were seeing.