●Quirk Information● [Friends Edition]

-
So this is gonna cover reader-chan's best friends, both quirk and detailed? appearance

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Sakura

Quirk Calculations Description The user can make accurate calculations, as long as they have the exact or estimate number and know the formula of the item or anything they're calculating

Quirk
Calculations
Description
The user can make accurate calculations, as long as they have the exact or estimate number and know the formula of the item or anything they're calculating.

This makes the user very powerful in its own way, since they can potentially calculate the percentage of an event or movement, almost being able to predict them.

The quirk doesn't have any major drawbacks, as long as they are in good physical condition.

Yukina

QuirkLock OnDescription The user can put a tracker on the person they choose to trail

Quirk
Lock On
Description
The user can put a tracker on the person they choose to trail. The tracker will not disappear until the user disables it, they can disable it at any time and place.

This procedure is done mentally, meaning the person being track won't notice nor feel anything at all. The user can track any person only if they have spoken to each other in person, talking on the phone will not work.

They can only track one person at a time, tracking more than one can give them extreme and intense pain throughout the body, mostly the head. This pain will instantly make the user faint, but the user has a low chance of tolerating the pain. Keep in mind that this is a very excruciating process, it will likely damage the user's brain.

~○~○~○~○~○~○

So that's basically it, I hope y'all will have a better understanding of their quirks and overall appearances