♧Chapter 44♧ // Rescue training //

Damn Aizawa be lookin fine with that hot pink djhdjsjqi-

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

For the past last two days of your internship, nothing big really happened

For the past last two days of your internship, nothing big really happened. After the huge incident with the thugs, you didn't think that there would be any incident that could rival that. You could say it gave you some sort of chills whenever you passed by an alleyway, but the incident also gave you a little more confident about your gun's accuracy, not a lot but you now feel more comfortable using a real gun now. 

Now that the internships were finally over, classes were resumed and you couldn't say you were happy for them. You were still tired as fuck, but you managed to get some sleep the day before school started, which kind of replenished parts of the sleepless nights you've experienced, well it's better than nothing you supposed. 

But how come I didn't predict that Rin was gonna get ambushed? My quirk was still activated...

You wondered, walking to school. To this day you still have no idea how your quirk fully works, you knew it helped you predict things, but there was a lot of questions were still left unanswered. Like how does it predict things? When you make eye contact with the attacker? Or if the attack was aiming for you? Does it automatically tell you? 

But when Edgeshot attacked me from behind, I still managed to predict it...maybe only if the attack is aiming towards me...? Ah this is complicated-

You let out a sigh,  maybe you'll figure it out eventually as time flies by. They do say that time solves everything right? So now you're putting your faith into it.

~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey (y/n)-!"
~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hey Midoriya, how was your internship?" you glanced at him, his injuries seemed to be all healed up.

He smiled, "It was great-! I learned a lot there."

"Glad you're alright." you stated.

He flinched, "H-huh?" confused about your remark.

You looked over to him, noticing that you need to explain yourself more clearly, you couldn't possibly let him know that you witnessed the entire fight, and also aided them. 

"O-oh, I mean it was on the news right? About the hero killer." you said, regaining your composure. 

He hummed, "Right...the hero killer...." he seemed a bit down, maybe he was still not over the whole fight yet, or maybe he wasn't satisfied that they didn't get any credit for the battle.

" he seemed a bit down, maybe he was still not over the whole fight yet, or maybe he wasn't satisfied that they didn't get any credit for the battle