♢Special Chapter♢ // Happy birthday //

-

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISS OUR ELECTRIC BOI'S BIRTHDAY AND LATE FOR CAT BOI'S BIRTHDAY-

I'm dissapointed in myself- the assignments are overwhelming me

~○~○~○~○~○~○

"I'm so bored~ Don't ya agree?" you whined on the phone

"...(y/n), it's 2- In the morning. Why did I even accept this call?" you could hear Shinsou sighing.

You huffed at his remark, "Hey, I tried some of my mom's coffee so here I am, facing the consequences." You defended yourself.

You were really curious on why your mother always drank coffee, and now you finally knew. You felt like you entered a different dimension when you consumed the drink, who knew coffee had such a big effect on you? 

"Why did you even call me for? What about your other friends?" he asked.

"Well, I can still call you y'know even if I have my other friends." 

"Besides, they're probably all sleeping and I don't think the word 'sleep' exist in your dictionary." You teased as you set your phone down, putting it on speaker.

"I do actually sleep despite the dark circles under my eyes." He monotonely said.

You giggled, "Yeah sure, whatever you say." replied with a sarcastic tone.

.
.
.

"Hey, do you think my fart will be a pitch higher if I consume helium?" you blurted out, genuinely curious as you rubbed your chin.

"...what?"

"It's possible right? I mean your voice gets higher too so there's a chance your fart would also-

"Okay stop, I will not let you continue further. Do you just spew weird things like that from the top of your head?" He said, utterly disgusted by what you just asked.

"Fine then. Oh yeah, speaking about helium, I don't know why but I suddenly had an urge to pop a balloon. You know the sound when you pop a balloon? It's really satisfying." You suddenly blurted out again, the coffee was really doing its job making you hyperactive.

"...um what? I swear to god (y/n) it's weed isn't it-" Shinsou said as you managed to yet again confuse him by asking him weird questions.

"WhAt? Pff- nah, Imma good girl. I won't do drugs yet." You snickered as you laughed it off.

"...yet-?"

"Anyways, time to change the subject. Hm, balloons- Oh I know, when's your birthday?" you asked, remembering that you haven't asked him his birthday yet.

"My birthday? I think it was yesterday." He thought for a while as he answered nonchalantly.

"Ohhh, yesterday huh?...wait YESTERDAY?" you exclaimed as you realized that you had missed his birthday.