♧Chaper 39♧ // Train Ride //

Online class is back bois, I forgot how annoying they are-

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Opening your case, you changed into your hero costume. Finally you could do some hero work, you've been awaiting for this day, where you could see for yourself how pro heroes patrol and maybe even see them fight. It made you feel like you were one step closer to becoming a full-fledged hero.

 It made you feel like you were one step closer to becoming a full-fledged hero

You checked your gun, "Hm, my ammo's' running low, I should've packed more..." putting on your earpiece. You glanced at the other gun you brought,

That one has real bullets, should I...?

You narrowed your eyes, "No...I'm not ready yet."

Footsteps echoing across the hallway, you walked in silence.

~~~~~~
"(y/n)!"
~~~~~~

"...Rin-?"

You waited for him as he ran towards you. You almost couldn't recognize him with his hero costume since it was covering his face.

"Woah, cool costume." You praised.

His hero costume sort of resembles a *Chinese ghost, known as jiang shi (僵尸)

His hero costume sort of resembles a *Chinese ghost, known as jiang shi (僵尸). You recognized it from all the different horror movies you've watched. *just noticed that it's a zombie, not a ghost, opps-

"Looks like a Chinese ghost." You said, captivated by his costume.

"It is." He grinned, "It reminds me of my hometown."

"Hometown huh...wait you're from China-?!" You widened your eyes as he nodded.

He chuckled, walking beside you, "Is it that surprising?"

"Yeah-! You don't have an accent at all, that's impressive." You exclaimed, eyes shining with admiration. It's not every day you bumped into someone who's bilingual.

"So you know two languages, that's so awesome..."

He laughed, "It really isn't, I've become rusty since I don't speak it that often anymore." Feeling a bit flustered, averting his gaze.