♧Chapter 22♧ // Birdie //

So this is the final Chapter before we finally begin the sports festival

This is just a tiny cute chapter-

~○~○~○~○~○~○~

"Oh my gawd, I'm actually gonna be in UA's sports festival, I can't believe it's happening-" you said to yourself, still in disbelief that you're partaking in the sports festival that you were watching ever since you were in your diapers

You exhaled a shaky breath, the pressure was finally kicking in since it wasn't long until the big day, precisely two days left.

The past week and a half you were quite chill, mainly doing workouts or gaming your eyes off.

But now that the big event was the day after tomorrow, you couldn't help but feel the adrenaline rushing in and now you can't focus on anything except thinking about the god damn event.

And here I thought I was all confident and shit-

"God dammit- how the hell am I gonna deal with this crap?" you cursed, feeling frustrated as you paced around the room.

"I need some sort of emotional support man- where's my non-existing cats and dogs when I need them?" you said sarcastically.

You trudged downstairs, sighing as you went to feed your precious bird, Birdie.

Your irritated frown slowly morphed into a slight smile as you saw the recovered bird.

"Hey buddy, do you want some food?" you asked the bird.

The bird chirped as it went towards you, you chuckled at it as you gave it some bird food. "Aren't you a hungry one?"

You watched as Birdie ate the seeds, enjoying its food without a care in the world.

"Aw- you're so cutee-" you cooed, talking out loud. "I swear birds weren't that cute before-"

You always had the habit of talking out loud to yourself, either it was gaming, working out or studying (which you rarely do), you can't help but voice your opinions out.