♧Chapter 51♧ // An Unpleasent Surprise //

Ah Genshin Impact is slowly eating me away- thank god I'm broke or else I'll be more broke with those banners and zHoNgLi- why won't u join the gang-? I need ur DEEP voice, tho the king of deep voice will always be the one and only Corpse <3

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Finally, the exams were here.

You couldn't really say you did bad, but you didn't think you did really good either. So you did okay. It felt a bit overwhelming seeing everyone so focused on their test instead of fooling around.

The tense days passed by fairly quickly and soon came the last day of the written exam. Staring at the paper full of questions, you took a deep breath.

It's almost over...after this, all that's left is the practical exam. We're fighting robots, right? Though I don't really think it'll be that easy...

You heaved a sigh, maybe you should pay more attention to the test you're taking right now. Writing down your answers, your thoughts once again floated around like clouds inside your head.

I hope it'll be nothing too tough

"Pencils down, everybody."

"The last person in each row, collect the answer sheets and put it here." the pro hero said as you stood up, collecting your row's papers.

Halfway picking up their papers, Mina cheerfully went towards Momo. "Thanks, YaoMomo!"

Kaminari joined in, "I didn't leave anything blank, at least."

"I can't believe Kaminari managed to answer all the questions

"I can't believe Kaminari managed to answer all the questions...after that last question he asked back then, I seriously doubt his intelligence now." you said, grabbing onto Midoriya's paper sheets.

He chuckled in response as you continued onto the next person. Glancing at Bakugou, he was spacing out with his usual pissy face. Staring at him, you recalled the times where he had ignored you, or maybe your whole damn existence. You were still skeptical about why he was doing this.

Did I do something wrong...? I don't think so, then he's just ignoring me for no reason-?

"The fuck are you staring at? Pick up the fucking paper!" he retorted, clicking his tongue with a slight glare.

"Okay, okay. Jeez, why are you so pissy?" you muttered, quickly picking up his paper.

"What did you fucking-

Before he could finish the unholy sentence, you hurriedly went to Hagakure, picking up her paper and handing it all to the teacher.

Going back to your seat, you deliberately went the further route to your seat to avoid him. But you can still feel his piercing gaze glaring at you. You flinched,