♧Chapter 47♧ // Her smile //

I'm back bois- how long has it been? Two weeks? Probably ;; but I'm back- fuck yea

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

A few days have passed since the announcement of the final exams, everyone was fired up as they studied into the night, including you. You joined Mina and the others with their study group to Momo's house and boy was her house huge, it was a fucking palace. How does she not get lost inside her house? It'll probably take hours to explore the entire building. For a second you felt a bit bad for the maids who cleaned the house.

"Is that all...h-her house?" Kaminari stuttered a bit, shakily pointing at the huge wall surrounding the building.

Mina gulped, "Seems like it."

You gaped at the gate towering you all, "That's a huge ass house." you commented, entering the massive mansion as the gate opened.

But Momo was really a big help being your tutor, she helped you understood a lot of the math problems. It felt like she was actually a certified teacher.

She was so passionate about tutoring you all, she didn't get frustrated by Kaminari's stupid and dumb questions and she even brought fancy biscuits for you all to have

"Denki, are you serious right now?"

"Uhm, I am-? What did I do?"

"I asked you what's a square root, not about freaking vegetables-" you sighed, "I can't do this anymore, take it away Momo, I don't know what I'll do if this continues." messaging the bridge of your nose.

You felt like you really need to pay Momo back someday for her generosity and patience.

Ojiro chuckled, "Kaminari's... very...um-"

"Dumb, he's an idiot. Don't even try and sugarcoat it."

"Hey-!"

_________________

Now that you've basically revised all the subjects for the exam, it was time for you to have a small break. To reward yourself for actually studying and not giving up midway.

"(y/n), you're already here."

You turned your head to see Yukina slowly making her way to you. You grinned, "Well, I was excited to meet you both. I couldn't contain myself." glancing at your phone to read the time.

"A-ah, is that so..." she blushed a bit, not expecting your heartwarming answer.