♧Chapter 18♧ // New training //

Season 2 begins-

~○~○~○~○~○~○

The day after the villains invaded USJ, your school was temporarily closed, which was a great thing for you. You really needed a day off to filter all your thoughts, and that's including your own quirk.

 You really needed a day off to filter all your thoughts, and that's including your own quirk

You plopped onto the floor, stretching your legs as you did a split. Unleashing your thoughts, you reached your hands, touching the floor with ease.

You've taken Shinsou's suggestion into consideration, your whole body lying on the floor as you tried to think of a solution to his idea. But the thing is,

You don't know HOW to experiment with your quirk.

You clicked your tongue, letting out an exasperated sigh as you buried your face with your arms.

Maybe I should just ask dad about it, he knows the solution to EVERYTHING after all.

You got up, made your way into your parents' room as you creek open the door. Your father was still sound asleep even though the sun was already high up in the sky.

You glanced at your sleeping father, staring at his peaceful face as he was in deep sleep. It looked like he was having a nice and wonderful dream, it would be such a shame if SOMEONE were to interrupt it, wouldn't it?

You smirked and grinned, chuckling as you could almost feel some horns and maybe a tail popping out from your body.

I won't let him suffer THAT MUCH, maybe just a little bit-

_________

Keiko was peacefully cooking lunch in the kitchen, she sweatdropped as she could still smell the burnt stench circling the area.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Early in the morning she was already up, the typing noise of her keyboard echoing through the room

Hiroshi grunted as he couldn't take the disturbing sound anymore, he rushed downstairs, saying he's 'making gourmet breakfast for them'.