♧Chapter 5♧ // A Guest //

-
Chapter 5 here we gooo

~○~○~○~○~○~○~

No offense but you always thought that your father was a loner. He admitted himself that he was the quiet type, resulting in him in not making a lot of friends.

But after meeting your mother, he slowly started to open up, showing his bright side to his family. You were surprised when you first saw how cold he was to other people, it was completely the opposite of how he was at home.

He should be an actor-

So with his cold nature, you didn't think he would have friends, let alone close friends. You didn't mind it though, he was still the father you love and respect.

.
.
.

So why the hell is there a person standing outside your door, saying that he's a good friend of your father?

Your face was filled with confusion as you stared at the stranger, he kinda looks like your mother with those eye bags, you thought. He had shoulder length hair, it looked like it hadn't been brushed for months. You sweatdropped.

Does he really know dad?

You turned around, calling out to your father. "Dad! Your um- friend is here." You finished as he rushed to the door, his face lightened up when he saw the man.

"Shota! You actually came." He exclaimed, pleased to see the man supposedly called Shota.

He patted your head as he introduced, "This is my lovely daughter, (y/n) (l/n) and this man right here is my good'o friend Shota Aizawa."

"N-nice to meet you!" you said as you bowed.

"So you're the one Hiroshi always boasted about." He grumbled as he ran his hand through his hair.

You snapped your head at your father,

He's been talking about me?

"Hehe, let's not talk about that. I called Shota here for a reason, he's going to spar with you." He stated, leading Shota to the backyard.

You walked in silence, then you suddenly remembered something. "Does he know my quirk?" you asked as you whispered beside your father.

"Of course not, I won't expose you like that, have some faith in me." He chuckled as he went towards the ravenette, putting his arm around the man's shoulder.

"Hey man, how's it going being a teacher? I was so lonely without you." Your father joked as the grumpy man sighed.

"They're a pain in the ass as usual." He groaned.

Wait this man's a teacher-?

You watched the two conversed as you followed behind them, the corner of your lips slowly lifted up, you were glad that your father finally has someone close other than his family. You all reached the backyard and you started to warm up, you were then given a knife.

"Let's just get this over with." He said as he huffed and cracked his shoulders. The way he phased that sentence pissed you off.

Is he underestimating me?

You pressed your lips together, doing your deep breaths as usual. You observed the ravenette, he had something like a scarf around his neck.

Does he use it to warp his opponents? Kinky-

You snorted as you tried to cease your thoughts, "This is not the time (y/n)." you mumbled to yourself.

You got ready as you charged towards him, activating your quirk. You slashed him with the knife, he dodged it in a heartbeat. Well you were expecting that but you were skeptical about one thing,