♧Chapter 24♧ // Obstacle Race //

~○~○~○~○~○~○~

Let's freaking do this-!

"The miraculous new stars who overcome the enemies' attacks with their hearts of steel! It's the hero course, Class 1-A!" Present Mic introduced as you walked into the huge crowded stadium

"Th-th-there are so many people..." Midoriya stuttered as he looked around nervously.

For once, I don't blame his stuttering. There's a shit ton of people here-

You were also quite overwhelmed with the audience cheering in the background. But you knew that getting nervous wouldn't do anything but fuck you over, so you tried your best to calm yourself.

As someone would say, calm thyself-

"They haven't been getting as much airtime, but this class is also full of talents! It's the hero course, class 1-B!" Present Mic then proceeded to introduce the rest of the courses, including general studies, support course and the business course.

"All of UA"s first years are here now!" he finished as the crowd goes wilder.

I miss my bed- when is this gonna be over?

"Time for the player's pledge!" the pro hero Midnight stated, whipping the air.

"What is Midnight-sensei wearing?"

"That's an R-rated hero for you."

"Is it even okay for her to be at a high school even though she's R-rated?"

"Yes!" Mineta exclaimed with his thumbs up.

Ew-

"Quiet, everyone!" Midnight whipped the air again, silencing the students.

She cleared her throat before continuing, "Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou from Class 1-A!" 

Wait, Bakugou's the one representing us? That's not good-

"What? It's Kacchan?" Midoriya questioned, staring as Bakugou made his way up the stage.

Sero hummed, "The guy did finish first in the entrance exam." 

"Yeah, but did it really had to be him? Couldn't they choose someone better?" you sighed next to Midoriya.

"In the hero course." A student retorted as she cut into the conversation.

Midoriya flinched at her hostile attitude, "R-right." 

"It's obvious she hates us." Sero whispered.

"And it's all Bakugou's fault." Kaminari joined in.

"That asshole always had to ruin our first impression." You sighed once again, glaring at Bakugou. Midoriya chuckled, sweatdropping beside you.