♧Chapter 1♧ // A New Start //

do u know da wae-?

Anyways, this is my first time writing a fanfiction, I mean this is my first time writing ANYTHING. Welp, there's definatly gonna be some spelling or grammar errors. Pls let me know if there is, I'm a dumbass-

This fanfiction is based of the anime Boku No Hero Academia. I don't own bnha, it belongs to the one and only Kohei Horikoshi~

Warning- our lovely reader swears a lot, and I mean A LOT. She's in par with Bakugou-

~○~○~○~○~○~

You opened your mouth, letting out a loud yawn as you got up from your bed

New shitty day, new shitty me-

As you can see, you're not really a morning person. You would always need a bit of time before snapping out of your bitchy state. You stretched your limbs before dragging yourself to the bathroom, taking a refreshing shower.

 You stretched your limbs before dragging yourself to the bathroom, taking a refreshing shower

You flinched as the freezing water hits you. You're not the biggest fan of cold showers, the icy feeling pricking through your skin. But it's the only solution to wake your ass up, so you endured the cold.

After the 'reviving' shower, you dried your hair and changed your clothes. Your hair running through the comb as you decided what hairstyle you wanted for today.

Ah fuck it- it's the last day of school anyway.

You shrugged as you decided to just let your hair down, it's not like anyone's going to judge.

Zip-

You packed your bag, zipping it close as you got ready to go downstairs. You were surprised to see breakfast at the table welcoming you. It's not normal for breakfast to just show up at the table. You usually make your own breakfast, or if you're lazy (like me), skip it and go straight to school.

Your dad was still upstairs sleeping since he was doing hero work all night, he needed the rest so there's no way he was the one was made breakfast.