♧Chapter 11♧ // Battle Trials (pt.2) //

The reader's gonna kick some ass

~○~○~○~○~○~○

Team F which was the villains entered the building first, choosing the location to set up the nuclear weapon. You and Mina used the five minutes to discuss your plan.

"So, what's our plan?" Mina asked as you two waited outside the building.

"They're probably gonna guard the weapon together since it's safer, I could distract them first, then you could sneak in without them noticing you, successfully capturing the bomb

"They're probably gonna guard the weapon together since it's safer, I could distract them first, then you could sneak in without them noticing you, successfully capturing the bomb." You said, forming some sort of strategy.

"Roger that!" Mina saluted playfully, you nudged her, chuckling as you told her knocked it off.

_________

The five minutes were up and it was finally your turn to enter the building.

You explored the area, "They're probably on the higher floors since it takes time to go up." You said, Mina agreed beside you.

You ascended up the building, you noticed that there were birds flying around the place.

Strange, there weren't birds inside here during the previous matches. Could it be...?

You put your hand out, "Be careful, we're probably close." You warned.

You slowly approached the rooms, you froze as you went closer to one of the rooms.

A surprise attack?!

You pushed Mina to the side, the wall beside you crumbled down as you dodged the student who looked really muscular and strong.

You glanced at Mina, "You alright?" you asked, focusing on the boy.

She nodded, "Yeah, I'm swell." you nodded back, executing your backup plan.

You sprinted into the room, spotting the weapon, there was another person beside it. The boy chased you, breaking one of the pillars off, throwing it at you.

You evaded it skillfully as the pillar hit the ground, smashing into pieces. You leaped at him, kicking him in the arms. He blocked it with his arms, backing away slightly from the force. He threw the remaining debris on the floor at you, attempting to stop you from approaching him.

You avoided the debris aiming at you, panting slightly.

__________

"(y/n)'s dodging those debris like it's nothing!" Uraraka exclaimed, amazed at your reaction time.

"But why isn't she attacking him?" Kirishima asked, confused by your actions.

"It seems like (y/n) knows her limits, she knew that she couldn't beat Sato by brute strength. So she did something else instead." Momo explained, analyzing your actions as she looked at the screen.