♧Chapter 21♧ // Girl Talk //

Oh wow I'm so late-

I'm struggling with the unfinished assignments and with school reopening ugh

~○~○~○~○~○~○

"....."

Sakura stared at you blankly, not uttering a single word as you plopped down beside her.

"Why're you so quiet? It's lonely playing alone, won't you keep me company?" you said as you glanced at her, she was looking at you like you had done something wrong.

Why's she staring at me like that? She broken too or somethin'-?

"...isn't it your school's sports festival next week?" she stated as you turned on your computer.

"Well yeah, and what about it?" you said, confused at her query.

"Then why are you here playing games instead of training? Aren't you nervous?" she interjected.

"Chill- I'm not slacking off, I swear. This IS my training." You replied as you lounged on your chair.

You started to explain how playing games was your training and how it could potentially improve your skills, y'know, the whole shebang.

"Ah- so that's why. Guess I misjudged you." she said sheepishly.

"Damn right you did- can't believe you accuse me like that. And here I was thinking you were my friend." You teased.

"Hey! I said I was sorry." She pouted, puffing her cheeks as you giggled.

"Yeah yeah, I know. You go and relax, you can't really help me since it's my training but I'll ask for your opinion from time to time." You averted your gaze onto your computer.

You were playing an adventure game this time, you heard that it was quite the game, with an amazing storyline and multiply choices that you could choose along the way.

But it wasn't the plot that caught your attention, it was a specific sentence that you oversaw.

Your choices matter.

Ooo– I like the sound of that

It sounded like a unique game judging by that sentence. You were intrigued nevertheless.

You stretched your stiff posture from all the 'training' you did last night. You weren't supposed to game that late into the night but what can you say? Old habits die hard.

You heaved a sigh, you'll probably need to get your eyes checked if this so called 'training' continues.

Well let's get this started then-

__________

"Hhng- my back hurts, I should get a better chair." You grunted as you straightened your sore and throbbing back.