Chapter 63 // Mission Rescue //

Um, excuse me?! A dating sim in Genhsin Impact?? Fuck yeahh- years of mystic messenger, I'm a pro at making the best choices

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Not a single person in the shady streets, stores closed early since everyone was wary of going outside because of the news

Not a single person in the shady streets, stores closed early since everyone was wary of going outside because of the news. We say everyone, well best not to include your group as you scuffled in the dark.

"This is the spot the receiver is showing." Momo glanced at the device to confirm the location.

You looked around, you arrived at the destination. It seemed like any other old building, blending perfectly in the area. Though the dark atmosphere did make it appear a bit more sketchy. 

"I don't know if it's their hideout or not, but from what I've received, the villain has not left here for the past day." She stated.

"Also, just because the villain is here does not mean Bakugou is. Please think about this objectively."

You nodded, "This might also be a trap for all we know, best we be careful." crossing your arms as you walked past it, giving it a quick scan.

"It looks abandoned, at least that's what they want us to believe."

"We can't rush into the building, there's still a handful of people around and there might be villains inside." Iida said. "I won't hesitate to stop you if I sense anything dangerous." he warned once again.

You gripped onto the case, the anxiety they were feeling has made the case seemed invisible to them, thankfully. 

You tried to stir the attention away from it, "We won't need to go inside the building." You sweep the building in one go. The others turned to you as you spoke up.

"It's simple, we'll just take a sneak peek inside, sneaky style

"It's simple, we'll just take a sneak peek inside, sneaky style." 

_____________________

"It's very narrow..." Momo gulped as you slithered in the hallway between the two buildings.

You slid down your mask to breath,
"I mean, we're being so sneaky right now, like a snake stalking its prey." you joked, earning a whispered version of Iida's scolding.