♧Chapter 15♧ // Beating their ass //

Reader-chan beating the shit out of the villains for looking down on her

That's right, you go Reader-chan!

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

"Those are villains."

You could hear gasps and see the fear on their faces as Aizawa put on his goggles, ready to engage in battle.

So he really is a villain huh? And what's with the hand fetish-?

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these assholes after all huh?" Aizawa said as he furrowed his brows.

Woah that's a bad word-

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing these people too, All Might.....the symbol of peace. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some of his students." The creepy hand dude said, hundreds of villains continued to flood the area.

"Villains?!"

"Seriously?"

"There's no way they could break into a hero school!" Kirishima exclaimed, stunned by the wave of villains.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked.

"We have them, but..."

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?" the split hair dude asked.

"Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that disabled them. An isolated area separated from our school, during a time when a class is supposed to be here." he calmly analyzed the situation.

He narrowed his eyes at them. "They might be fools, but they're not dumb."

I think that's the first time I ever hear him talk, isn't his name Todoroki or something-?

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try contacting the school, it's possible that someone with a radio-wave quirk is interfering with the sensors." Aizawa explained.

"Kaminari, try contacting the school with your quirk too." He said, Kaminari nodded as he used his quirk.

This is bad news, if we can't contact the school, then we're gonna be facing all these guys without any backup...I thought All Might was gonna be here-?

"What about you, sensei? Will you fight them by yourself?" Midoriya asked.

"With that many, even if you can erase their quirks, they may overwhelm you..." he finished, concerned for the pro hero.

Nah, he'll be fine...I hope so

You walked over to Midoriya, "Don't worry, I'm sure our teacher isn't that weak, have faith in him." You comforted him, putting your hand by his shoulder.

You were still a bit worried for your teacher, what Midoriya said wasn't wrong, they could overwhelm him. You bat an eye at Aizawa, hoping you didn't put too much faith in the teacher.

"What she said, you can't be a pro hero with just one trick." Aizawa said, gripping onto his scarf.

" Aizawa said, gripping onto his scarf