♧Chapter 14♧ // Truth unfold //

We've reached the USJ arc, I'm nervous to write the fight scenes. It's gonna be one hell of a fight-

~○~○~○~○~○~○~

You entered your classroom, still couldn't believe that you were able to meet Shinsou again. It's totally not because of the fact that you two managed to witness a suspected villain sneaking in the school grounds, totally not.

You sighed as you tiredly slid open the door,

I should get paid for the amount of stress I experience every day, I'll probably be rich as fuck tho-

"(y/n)! There you are, where were you?" Uraraka exclaimed, chatting beside Midoriya.

"Oh, it was nothing, I was at the rooftop. Were you guys alright though? I heard the alarm going off." You said, quickly changing the topic.

"There was a security breach, turns out it was just the reporters, nothing special." Midoriya explained the situation.

Uraraka nodded, "Yeah, but most of the students were panicking, they thought a villain broke in. Thank god Iida was there to control the situation." she said, sweatdropping as she recalled the chaotic scene.

Iida-? Of course he would be the one who took control of it.

"But still, there's no way a villain would break in the school grounds right? Not to mention a school for heroes too." Jirou said, tuning into your conversation.

"Of course not, they're not THAT stupid." You laughed, the others joining in.

Unless the reporters are just a distraction-

You shook your head as you went back to your seat, like shaking your head is going to make your problems disappear.

But you should really stop worrying about it, Shinsou's going to tell the principal about it so he'll probably take some extra safety precautions, you hope that's the case. You got a bad feeling that the suspicious villain was definitely up to no good. 

______________

"Come on, class rep. Start."

"N-now, let us decide the other class officers..." he stuttered, his voice breaking a little.

Oh boy, is having Midoriya as class rep really a good idea?

"But first, can I say something?" he asked, trying to gulp down his fear.

"I think...that Tenya Iida should be the class rep instead of me!" finally having the courage to speak up, you looked over to Iida.

Oh yeah, Iida was the one who calmed the students down.

"After all, he was the one who was able to get everyone's attention. I think it would be best for lida to do it." He suggested.

"I'm good with that, too" Kirishima said. "Midoriya's saying it, and it's true that Iida was a big help at the cafeteria today." He added, glancing at Kaminari.

"Yeah, and he kind of looked like the person on the emergency exit signs, didn't he?" Kaminari exclaimed, agreeing beside him.

Wait, the person on the emergency exit signs? Aw man, what did I miss?

"You're wasting time, I don't care what you do, just hurry up and do it." Midoriya jolted as Aizawa suddenly said, popping out of nowhere, laying back down as he finished his words.

Where did he even come from? I swear I didn't saw him coming in the class-

"If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped. From this day forth, I, Tenya Iida, will do my best to carry out the duties of class rep!" Iida promised as he stood up, raising his hand.